Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,479 members, 7,974,952 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:43 PM

Swearing In Of Enugu State New Excos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swearing In Of Enugu State New Excos (311 Views)

More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swearing In Of Enugu State New Excos by ObinnaOkenwa(m): 4:08am On Sep 30, 2019
May i use this opportunity to express my unflinching gratitude to Ndi Enugu, especially the good people of my Nkanuland for their relentless solidarity and unassailable love bestowed on me during the swearing in ceremony of the Governor's Cabinet.

While clinging on your benevolent goodwill in total obeisance to God Almighty, i promise that the job shall be dispatched with honour and dignity.

I shall thread and trade on the path of deliberate and strategic thinking that shall resonate with our hallowed consciousness and mobilize value for the hardworking Governor of Enugu State.

I shall strive to protect Enugu' s pedigree while denouncing all matters profaning or demeaning to our esteemed heritage.

This rising crescendo of blessings shall never abate unless and untill it reaches your door steps.

May i therefore thank His Excellency the Executive Governor of Enugu State, Rt Hon Ifeanyi Lawrence Ugwuanyi and the entire people of Enugu for finding me worthy.

Steve Oruruo

(1) (Reply)

No Insecurity In South-east, No Need For Operation Python Dance 4 —IPOB / Federation Account Allocation: FG, States, Lgas Share N693.529bn For September / Mrs. Akeredolu, Erelu Fayemi, Others Unveil FLAC By Ngozi Aduloju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.