Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,742 members, 7,889,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:57 AM

SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare (472 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare by Nigeria2day(m): 5:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Pastor Tunde Bakare will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, come 2023. Nobody can change that. He has the backing of the "holy spirit".

That’s essentially his message on Sunday, as he released a lengthy statement denying some of the things attributed to him on Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s perceived ordeals in the hands of an alleged cabal, and asking Nigerians to expect his nationwide broadcast about his presidential bid on Sunday, October 6, 2019.

The Serving Overseer, Latter Rain Assembly, said he knew he would be Buhari’s successor because what he saw and said about one year, seven months ago and the situation had not changed.

He, however, denounced social media reports linking his presidential ambition to the alleged humiliation of Vice-President by “the cabal” in the Presidency.

“I heard all kinds of things on the Internet about joining the cabal. Those who pull down others to get up will never get up,” he said.

Read more >>> [url]http://nigeriatodaynews.com/news/wait-for-me-on-october-6-%E2%80%93-tunde-bakare[/url]

Re: SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare by zakim(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare by horlarwereleh(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2019
?
Re: SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare by orisa37: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria2day:
Pastor Tunde Bakare will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, come 2023. Nobody can change that. He has the backing of the "holy spirit".

That’s essentially his message on Sunday, as he released a lengthy statement denying some of the things attributed to him on Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s perceived ordeals in the hands of an alleged cabal, and asking Nigerians to expect his nationwide broadcast about his presidential bid on Sunday, October 6, 2019.

The Serving Overseer, Latter Rain Assembly, said he knew he would be Buhari’s successor because what he saw and said about one year, seven months ago and the situation had not changed.

He, however, denounced social media reports linking his presidential ambition to the alleged humiliation of Vice-President by “the cabal” in the Presidency.

“I heard all kinds of things on the Internet about joining the cabal. Those who pull down others to get up will never get up,” he said.

Read more >>> [url]http://nigeriatodaynews.com/news/wait-for-me-on-october-6-%E2%80%93-tunde-bakare[/url]

Lord hear our Prayers. IJN AMEN.
Re: SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare by Joshmodest(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Since the days when Nigeria started to endorse the services of unintelligent ,clueless and highly unqualified people like buhari to rule our country , even the vulcanizer on the street feels he can govern Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare by donbachi(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Na ur money
Re: SUCCEEDING BUHARI: Wait For Me On October 6 – Tunde Bakare by ODB2: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2019
This man is the worst fake prophet ever .

Not one single one of his fake prophecies has ever come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

59 National Inspiring Quotes – Happy 59th Independence Day Nigeria / I Believe In Akon. / Who Change Atiku's Date Of Birth?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.