Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? (583 Views)

See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) / So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? by lukui: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2019
Tacha! Tacha!! Tacha!!!
Even after her eviction, una still dey carry her matter up and down. This is a clear definition of witchcraft. I thought the excuse you people are giving is her bad character? Now she has been evicted and is no longer able to display what ever attitude that you detest, why does she remains the talk of the town? Why not focus on the remaining housemates who supposedly have "perfect" character?
What's your business with the money she receives after the show as gifts? Is she the first Nigerian to receive such cash? Is she the first housemate to receive such gifts? So why is hers different? When previous housemates were gifted with cash, we hardly saw any complaints but because it's Tacha, you guys are being hateful and jealous and typing rubbish all over the place. When little "Success" was being doled out with millions of cash by Nigerians was it for good behaviour? What exactly did the little girl do that impressed you all to praise and commend her? Why are you all pained because of the money she is being given? Is it your money?? If you feel you can do better than Tacha, wait for the next season audition and apply and if you are selected, you can behave how you feel is best in the house but it's time to leave the poor girl alone.
Re: Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? by Charleys: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Madam can you stay with Tacha for the same house for two weeks.?

Just ask yourself this question.

But she's beautiful and if she give me sex, I go collect.

Then collect second round. I believe my dig can tame her.
Re: Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? by Taraj01(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2019
When you stinks, you'll be blame for everything.
Re: Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? by Soulsymbol99: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Taraj01:
When you stinks, you'll be blame for everything.

Oga your English stinks also angry

2 Likes

Re: Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? by deedondavi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Oga your English stinks also angry
Chai you ehnn lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Man Carries His Newly Wedded Bride On Bike / Believe me your wife will hate you if she see am romantic / 19 Ways To Fix Your Wife – When She Is Falling Apart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.