Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,441 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

Do You Need The Service Of A Professional And Experienced Electrician/engineer? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need The Service Of A Professional And Experienced Electrician/engineer? (993 Views)

I Need The Service Of A Low-budget Structural Engineer To Inspect A Building / I Am A Freelance Electrician Around Lekki, V.I And Ikoyi / How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need The Service Of A Professional And Experienced Electrician/engineer? by EngOlalekan(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2019
We are electricians who put safety first. Our area of expertise covers and includes: Surface &,Conduit wiring Installation for residential and commercial projects,Overhead Pole mounting,general maintainance and repair work. Electricians install and maintain all of the electrical and power systems for our homes, businesses, and factories.

We have a portfolio of residential and commerical projects sucessfully executed from start to finish that speak volume of our capacity to deliver in record time. Kindly contact us,it would be our pleasure to serve and bring to light your designs and desires on your projects..

Email: olalekanoginni@gmail.com
Cell: 08034156012.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Professional And Experienced Electrician/engineer? by EngOlalekan(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2019
We are electricians who put safety first. Our area of expertise covers and includes: Surface &,Conduit wiring Installation for residential and commercial projects,Overhead Pole mounting,general maintainance and repair work.

We Install and maintain all types of electrical and power systems for your homes, businesses, and factories.

We have a rich portfolio of residential and commerical projects sucessfully executed from start to finish, that speak volume of our capacity to deliver in record time.

Kindly contact us. It would be our pleasure to serve and bring to LIVE and LIGHT your desires on your projects.

Email: olalekanoginni@gmail.com.
Cell: 08034156012
Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Professional And Experienced Electrician/engineer? by EngOlalekan(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] We are electricians who put safety first. Our area of expertise covers and includes: Surface &,Conduit wiring Installation for residential and commercial projects,Overhead Pole mounting,general maintainance and repair work.

We Install and maintain all types of electrical and power systems for your homes, businesses, and factories.

We have a rich portfolio of residential and commerical projects sucessfully executed from start to finish, that speak volume of our capacity to deliver in record time.

Kindly contact us. It would be our pleasure to serve and bring to LIVE and LIGHT your desires on your projects.

God bless the work of our hand ��

Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Professional And Experienced Electrician/engineer? by EngOlalekan(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2019
EngOlalekan:
We are electricians who put safety first. Our area of expertise covers and includes: Surface &,Conduit wiring Installation for residential and commercial projects,Overhead Pole mounting,general maintainance and repair work. Electricians install and maintain all of the electrical and power systems for our homes, businesses, and factories.

We have a portfolio of residential and commerical projects sucessfully executed from start to finish that speak volume of our capacity to deliver in record time. Kindly contact us,it would be our pleasure to serve and bring to light your designs and desires on your projects.

Cell: 08034156012.
[quote author=EngOlalekan post=82701129] We are electricians who put safety first. Our area of expertise covers and includes: Surface &,Conduit wiring Installation for residential and commercial projects,Overhead Pole mounting,general maintainance and repair work. Electricians install and maintain all of the electrical and power systems for our homes, businesses, and factories..

We have a portfolio of residential and commerical projects sucessfully executed from start to finish that speak volume of our capacity to deliver in record time. Kindly contact us,it would be our pleasure to serve and bring to light your designs and desires on your projects.

I'm into electrical work.

Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Professional And Experienced Electrician/engineer? by Veriton(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
I have been trying to contact you for the last couple of days, however you never answer the emails while the phone number appears to be deactivated, or something like that, as I cannot actually reach you. When I am trying to call you, it tells me that this mobile number is out of reach or unavailable for the moment. And that is happening for the last couple of weeks, but I really need a good electrician as soon as possible. My dad recommended me the services of https://gordonpowers.com.au/western-sydney/ as he told me they are the best in the area.
Re: Do You Need The Service Of A Professional And Experienced Electrician/engineer? by EngOlalekan(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Veriton:
I have been trying to contact you for the last couple of days, however you never answer the emails while the phone number appears to be deactivated, or something like that, as I cannot actually reach you. When I am trying to call you, it tells me that this mobile number is out of reach or unavailable for the moment. And that is happening for the last couple of weeks, but I really need a good electrician as soon as possible. My dad recommended me the services of https://gordonpowers.com.au/western-sydney/ as he told me they are the best in the area.

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of A 3bedroom Apartment / Architectural Design Of 5 Bedroom Duplex / Champion Seed Estate.......ibeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.