Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) (1301 Views)

Fubara Orders Probe Of LGAs Accounts Handled By Ex-Chairmen) / Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) / Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by TMSMedia: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Igberetv captured a video by Sahara reporters on the rough handling of Sowore by the DSS while he was trying to address the press after the His Bail Hearing was postponed to Friday. Click on the link to watch https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1178631827071868930?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1034233/sowore-manhandled-dss-court-video-photo/

1 Like

Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by HisSexcellency(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Manhandled for refusing arrest or resisting intimidation.
If they can do this in the full view of everyone, imagine what happens in their detention cell.
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by Barondenigeria: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Governance in Nigeria is highly regrettable... What is this man's sin??

Well, if somebody can be arrested and whisked away by unknown gun men for putting on a shirt with the title of his book then i don't expect much from the government.

#WhereIsDadiyata??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by kinzation(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
This con3 is Sh1t
Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by psucc(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
@Barondenigeria, his sins are that he was instrumental in the emergence of this oppressive government and like Atiku and Saraki, he must have a full share except he plays the mugu like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by slimfit1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
If he doesn't come out alive this country will burn Abiola's case will be different.
Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by festacman(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by eTECTIV: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
slimfit1:
If he doesn't come out alive this country will burn Abiola's case will be different.

Taaaaa!!!! Nothing will happen.. Na U wan lite am up? Make everybody enjoy next level

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by Sensenan: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abiola died nothing happened talkless of Sowore. Who know am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by RomanGreen: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think this man has learnt his lessons the hard way, he was obviously used by Tinubu, Buhari et all.... And I dare to ask the Yorubas....What are you doing to ensure the release of your son. He hasn't committed a crime. Abiola died in prison when was is rightfully his was taken away by this same north....you guys did nothing. If only yourubas has someone who is as vocal as Nnamdi KANU, I can bet you these Hausa-fulanis will think twice before messing around. GEJ was a better president. all of you that voted for Buhari....enjoy your next level grin

NB: before the tribal bigots in this section begins yo quote me, trust me, I won't bother replying you

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Let him enjoy his next level. He vehemently supported buhari back then.
The north keep fucking us all.
Their cup Will be full one day.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Rebrand: Doyin Okupe Suggests New Name, Party Logo And Slogan / I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam / Three Facts About Abba Kyari's Alleged Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.