Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,035 members, 7,976,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC (10356 Views)

Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Emeka71(m): 2:41am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82717960]Yes, in one Nigeria we believe.
Our unborn children's children will be here to celebrate Nigeria's 1000 year Independence Anniversary.
God bless Nigeria.

From all of us @........
Happy Independence Day
Nigeria
issa Barbecue Celebration! cheesy wink

Meanwhile,
From Mr Donald Trump......[/quote]
:
Yes, in one Nigeria we believe.
Our unborn children's children will be here to celebrate Nigeria's 1000 year Independence Anniversary.
God bless [color=#006600:

Nigeria.

From all of us @........
Happy Independence Day
Nigeria

Meanwhile,
From Mr Donald Trump......
[/color][quote author= post=82717960]Yes, in one Nigeria we believe.
God bless Nigeria.

From all of us @........
Happy Independence Day
Nigeria

Meanwhile,
From Mr Donald Trump......
Happy independence to Nigeria.
Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by FroshJaynex(m): 4:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Yeah they want us together so they can continue to milk us dry. The day Nigerians will stand up and demand for a breakup that's where the revolution starts but until then, Let the youths sit down nd watch these old pokes destroy their future

2 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by RexTramadol1: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2019
We are not even ok

Whether splitter or together
Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Ashleyeniwin(f): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Badmod:
Nigerians are not worthy of Nigeria...
The only natural disaster we have in Nigeria is Nigerians.
For some months I've been thinking about changing my car...the one I'm currently using don worst pass Taxi...
But few days ago,I decide to call it quit and just leave this country.
My eyes have seen.
My ears have heard.
I think I should leave before it will be too late...
The problem na say to get better visa hard...but there's no crime in trying..
RIP to our beloved country Nigeria..
Nigeria At 59, We Can Achieve Our Desired Destination With More Hard Work - Akeredolu
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has said that leadership of the country has exhausted all excuses for its underdevelopment 59 years after independence.

The governor in his speech at the 59th independent anniversary said the country has not got to where it should be since it got flag independent from British government 59 years ago.

Akeredolu who was represented by his deputy, Hon Agboola Ajayi said the task before the leadership of the country is to build a strong and viable economy that would generate a prosperous, progressive and dignified life for the good of the country and the State.

The governor said the country can achieve her desired destination with more hard work, enterprise, creativity and constant fight against corruption.

Pointedly, Akeredolu said " the nation is going through some challenges ranging from insecurity of life and property, poor welfare and other vices which are making lives difficult for our people.

However, he said the foundations are being laid and frantic efforts are being made to solve all the challenges being faced by the citizens.

Akeredolu said the state government is collaborating with the Federal Government and Southwest states to map out strategies to stamp out banditry in the states.

The governor said his administration has procured 120 motorcycles and 20 Hilux buses to aid in tackling insecurity.

He said the operation Amotekun would soon be inaugurated in the southwest geo-political zone in order to tackle insecurity in the zone.

Akeredolu said that the government was doing everything possible to impress the economy of the State and ensure that the citizens enjoy new lease of life.

He added that his government would fight corruption, waste, inefficiency, ineffectiveness and unpatriotic attitude of some people in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin For Burial On April 24 / India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.