Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Application For Immigration Visa Online For Canada, USA / Australia - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Application For Immigration Visa Online For Canada, USA / Australia (391 Views)

Is Duolingo Accepted In Canada For Immigration? / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / What Is The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Immigration Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For Immigration Visa Online For Canada, USA / Australia by smartworld3(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Need a USA Visa, Australia Visa, Canada Visa, France Visa,… Get through the listed application process to start your Visa application. Note that there are different kinds of Visa you can apply for apart from the USA, Canada and Australia Visa. The type your application depends on the country and reason you are applying for a particular country. So do not focus only on how to apply for 2019 USA Visa Lottery since there are only few countries offering such services.

Different Types of Visa issued by most countries;

Study Visa
Skilled worker Visa
Business Visa
Tourist Visa
Visitor Visa
Pilgrimage Visa
Diplomat Visa
Transit Visa

How to Apply for U.S American Visa Lottery 2019

American Visa Lottery application is the best among them and is done every year and only eligible people are qualified to apply. This means that if your country is not eligible to apply for American Visa Lottery 2019, you cannot apply.

To apply for American Visa Lottery, I recommended you to first contact the American Embassy in Country to verify if there is Visa Lottery application for your country or simply head over to the official DV-Lottery website for all the necessary information that you may need. The American Visa is known as Green card is usually being offered the US Department of States to qualifying applicants.
How to Apply for Australian Visa 2019

If you will like to explore more and travel, Australia is another choice either to work or study, the Country has an official website for intending immigrants and people willing to travel to the country. Visit this through the website application link for all the issues concerning Australian Visa Lottery.
How to Apply for Canadian Visa 2019
https://bestsite.host/application-for-immigration-visa-online-for-canada-usa-australia/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Whatsapp Hacker / ABC Transport Aptitude Test, What Should I Expect / Please I Need Help In Building A Career In Interior Decorations And Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.