Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian (184 Views)

"Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Buhari Installed As Grand Patron Of The Nigerian Red Cross Society / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian by tesmony(m): 1:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Well if you don't appreciate what you have now, u may not even appreciate the one you will get tomorrow...
Years have come and gone,
Still we are still submitting CV even though it ends up in the trash can,
Still not sure if i will see the end of each day cuz of the high risk of living in the land,
Still not even sure of what lies in the future cause i see the roadpath to it been wrecked today,
Still can't pay my bills, NEPA should be the list of my worries talk less of Fuel in my Generator to power a dream kind of business...
Still taking panadol cuz i know the hospital wouldn't do even better..
Can't report a case at the police station because i don't know whom to trust or no money to buy a case file,let alone get a judgement because it take a SAN to get my case given the proper attention....
Suffering yet still smiling...
This is the contention i continue to justle and ponder with since am a nobody in the Nigerian equation. Too little or completely insignificant...
But i can never compromise my identity......
Am a Nigeria and i am not ashamed of my father land....
Happy independence Nigeria
#God bless the federal republic
# The 9ja spirit is neva giving up
# E go beta @59 still counting
Re: The Nigerian by judgementyard(m): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Let's be honest with ourselves,
Nigeria don cast.
To your tents everyone,the marriage is not working.
Suffering and smiling is that wan living. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dabiri Erewa - Disregard Video Of Nigerians Who Overstayed Their Visa In India / Nigeria At 59: We Can Achieve Our Desired Destination With More Hard Work - Ak / Nigeria At 59: It Is Not 'uhuru' Yet, Says Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.