Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,801 members, 7,976,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:19 PM

A Day Old Child, 19 Pregnant Young Girls Rescued From Baby Factory In Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Day Old Child, 19 Pregnant Young Girls Rescued From Baby Factory In Lagos. (309 Views)

Anambra Police Rescue 4 Pregnant Girls From Baby Factory Fronting As Bar (Pics) / 13 Girls Rescued From A Guest House In Abuja By NAPTIP (Photos) / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day Old Child, 19 Pregnant Young Girls Rescued From Baby Factory In Lagos. by Omoalaji12: 4:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Source: https://www.nigeriatunes.com/a-day-old-child-19-pregnant-young-girls-rescued-from-baby-factory-in-lagos/

One would think baby factories in Lagos have reduced drastically over the years. However, the police at The Lagos State Command has exposed a baby factory from a confinement camp in the Ikotun area of the state and rescued 19 pregnant young girls.

The sufferers, some of whom are between ages thirteen and twenty eight were allegedly lured to Lagos with promises of great jobs and education.

One of the victims, Hope Bright from Rivers State who recounted her nightmare said her two-year-old child whom she came along with from the village was taken forcefully from her.

According to a victim, she was taken to the clinic immediately she arrived at the factory; her baby was born but was told the baby died.

“As I reached there, the woman checked me. Suddenly, my stomach started kicking me. From there, they said that I will born.

“They took me to the hospital, God helped me I delivered that child, but the baby died,” she narrated.

The police spokesman, Bala Elkana, said in a press conference that the babies were sold based on their sex; male babies were sold for N500,000, the girls were sold for N300,000.

Read more at the link above.

Re: A Day Old Child, 19 Pregnant Young Girls Rescued From Baby Factory In Lagos. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Every bad and immoral thing thrives in Nigeria and it's getting worse by the day.
Re: A Day Old Child, 19 Pregnant Young Girls Rescued From Baby Factory In Lagos. by cenaman(m): 5:06am On Oct 01, 2019
OK
Re: A Day Old Child, 19 Pregnant Young Girls Rescued From Baby Factory In Lagos. by saheedbadmus(m): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Yah Allah av mercy on this country of ours..when dere is hardsHip, crime rate increases ..

(1) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife And Mother Of Three Hangs Herself In Lagos / Lady Shares Her Sister Experience At The General Hospital In Lagos State. VIDEO / Breaking News :onitsha Upper Iweka On Fire!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.