Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. (3525 Views)

Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? / How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset?? / How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by DeHumbleTboy: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Dear nairalanders please I need your help urgently. I bought my phone 7 months ago now the camera is bad.
When ever I took pic and post on Facebook the picture will look some how blurry.

How can I fix it?
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by dake40(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Go and buy iPhone 11 and stop disturbing us

16 Likes

Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2019
dake40:
Go and buy iPhone 11 and stop disturbing us
on
He should rather buy a pixel 3 or a. Huawei P30 pro

1 Like

Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by 16yearsold: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
Dear nairalanders please I need your help urgently. I bought my phone 7 months ago now the camera is bad.
When ever I took pic and post on Facebook the picture will look some how blurry.

How can I fix it?
I am a phone engineer.
So one of the problem your phone is probably the phone case.
So I think you should take it to any phone engineer and Tell them to open the phone and clean the camera Lens and also the casing
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Kingsean(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:

How can I fix it?

What's the model bro?
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by kestine(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guy no Carry all this 10 10 naira fone come dey disturb us for here ooo

1 Like

Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Jerkules: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hope say no be Counterbalance phone u wan use disturb us this evening. Upload am first grin
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by pyrex23(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
When next you want to get a phone
Umidigi xiaomi Huawei Samsung iPhone Nokia oppo..

Tecno infinix itel = scam..

3 Likes

Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by shilenji(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
E sure say my guy phone better than most of d fones of una wey dey here,so if hin iphone 11 develop same problem nko,some pipu just forget their brains for yesterday wen nigeria still dey 58yrs old

1 Like

Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by DeHumbleTboy: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2019
16yearsold:

I am a phone engineer.
So one of the problem your phone is probably the phone case.
So I think you should take it to any phone engineer and Tell them to open the phone and clean the camera Lens and also the casing
thanks man. I wish you're in ph to do it for me.
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Uchechiokpara39: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
pyrex23:

I have been using tecno phone and am surprise why people keep criticizing them.
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Rubiesangel: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
You need a new phone. Look up some new releases from brands like Tecno, they've got some great phone with quality cameras as well as other interesting features
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Rubiesangel: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
You can drop comments without insults na. The government isn not our problem, we are our own problem.
shilenji:
E sure say my guy phone better than most of d fones of una wey dey here,so if hin iphone 11 develop same problem nko,some pipu just forget their brains for yesterday wen nigeria still dey 58yrs old
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by SofttBae: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2019
You can always take it to carlcare for a fix
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Andywhty(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
pyrex23:

true!!!! Infinix, tecno item = trapscoupledintophone
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Realboygenius(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Andywhty:
true!!!! Infinix, tecno item = trapscoupledintophone

Have you used a couple of Tecno phones and they've been impressive.
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Realboygenius(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:

How can I fix it?

What brand of phone is that?
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by michaellovaldo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Can u please share the pics so that it can also take me back to the 80s....I want to feel the PEACE felt by our ancestors...lol
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by omoadeleye(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
shilenji:

Na you Dan lost your brain come dey use your leg to type, you dan hear iPhone 11 develop sz fault? Or even take you back to three years earlier before?
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by DeHumbleTboy: 3:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Realboygenius:

What brand of phone is that?
tecno pouvoir 2
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Realboygenius(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
tecno pouvoir 2

Have you tried taking it to Carlcare.
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by YourNextLevel(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Guy just buy a camera and make calls with phone joor!

Very soon una go cook with phone too
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by Andywhty(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2019
well tecno spark 4 is impressive but not as the oppo A5s. cool COOL PHONE. Although am selling my A5s for the A9 2020.
Realboygenius:

Have you used a couple of Tecno phones and they've been impressive.
Re: My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. by DeHumbleTboy: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Those saying swap phone. Listen I'm talking about brand new phone I unbox myself. When I took pic in day time there's no difference between the pic and ashes color

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Glo Sim That Is Deactivated / How Can I Connect My Blackberry With My Laptop For Browsing / Blackberry Q10 ~ Full Phone Specifications + Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.