Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Independent Day Speech, Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Liberate Every Biafran Prisoner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independent Day Speech, Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Liberate Every Biafran Prisoner (605 Views)

Full Speech : Nnamdi KANU Impose Curfew In Anambra , Ban Political Campaign / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Day Speech, Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Liberate Every Biafran Prisoner by Frankdoz5: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2019
�Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wrote�

"After the independence of Federal Republic of Biafra, I will tour round the world to liberate my people from different kind of prison!
They too will enjoy the liberty of the children of God! They won't be left behind..
I will make sure that my people in every nook and cranny of the world are free! It wasn't their intention to be there! They too ought to be free!! Freedom for Biafrans is freedom for all. This is a pledge".

1 Like

Re: Independent Day Speech, Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Liberate Every Biafran Prisoner by Frankdoz5: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank you my leader, the crown prince of Biafra.
Re: Independent Day Speech, Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Liberate Every Biafran Prisoner by hisexcellency34: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
He promised to arrest Buhari in Japan but he couldn't
Re: Independent Day Speech, Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Liberate Every Biafran Prisoner by Frankdoz5: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He promised to arrest Buhari in Japan but he couldn't
buhari is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia, he promised to arrest jubril.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Osun SDP Chairman Resigns, Dumps Party / Ndi Igbo United Forum Warns Chief Nnia Nwodo To Stay Clear From Politics. / Photo/sowore: IPOB Work For Sowore's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.