Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,575 members, 7,888,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata (2850 Views)

I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by enm(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2010
Believe me you ladies out there, it is not hard at all to make yourself more attractive to men
whether you are as ugly as chimpanzee or baboon and the amazing thing about it is that it
doesn't cost you , your life saving but just a little of your time all you need do is to follow some
steps which you can get at this site and it free to get,
[url]http://womenandwomen.net/index.php/topic,36.0.html[/url]
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by iyatrustee(f): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ poster how many men don fall for you yakata? grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by tpia5: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2010
being ugly as a chimp or baboon is no excuse to remain that way.

little things like personal grooming, gentlemanly behaviour, good character, diet, etc, make a world of difference in this day and age.

works for both sexes, i'd like to add.
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by debosky(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^

Even without any grooming I don fall Yakata for tpia tay tay. tongue
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by CorkMr1: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
[color=#990000]enm , bro so u attract only mens. are u gay? angry[/color]
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by tpia5: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
debosky:

^^

Even without any grooming I don fall Yakata for tpia tay tay. tongue

are you saying i'm as ugly as a chimp or baboon and also that i have no grooming?

wow you surely have it in for me dont you.
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by debosky(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^

I mean you don't need grooming to get me. . . . your natural hotness and beauty got me a long time ago. wink wink
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by iyatrustee(f): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
Cork-Mr:

[color=#990000]enm , bro so u attract only mens. are u gay? angry[/color]

looks like technology failed cork-mr today grin grin how come ur red color no gree comot ; cheesy
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by tpia5: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2010
debosky:

^^

I mean you don't need grooming to get me. . . . your natural hotness and beauty got me a long time ago. wink wink

that's what you say you said but not actually what you typed.

abeg free me before your wives tear me to pieces oh!!

i prefer arguing over issues, not because some female thinks i have it in for her man.

very time wasting.

you go say na joke but na woman wey wear shoe go know where e dey pinch am.
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2010
DEBOSKY
hi, how you doing just thought i should say hi
after you ran away from the other thread.
mean while i bought you at the auction grin grin grin grin grin grin
so when are you resuming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by debosky(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
Obo Boco:

DEBOSKY

Did I run away? cheesy

Buzz me on YIM so we can discuss my start date. grin

@ Tpia

As long as [i]you [/i]know what I mean I don't care. tongue
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Yorisb: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
Obo Boco:

DEBOSKY

See toasting, Chei Debola I envy u small sha! tongue
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

See toasting, Chei Debola I envy u small sha! tongue

YORI YORI,
whats your problem ?
because its not you iam saying hi to,

@ DEBOSKY
send me the YIM
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by googles: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2010
lol. . .fall[i] yakata[/i] grin

bin a while i heard dat yakata thing grin grin
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by CorkMr1: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2010
true, even googles can get me anytime she wants. she dont need NO make up tongue
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by ikamefa(f): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2010
come @ post even if na one tooth dey my mouth? undecided undecided undecided

the guys go still dey fall yakata?  grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Yorisb: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2010
Obo Boco:

YORI YORI,
whats your problem ?
because its not you iam saying hi to,

@ DEBOSKY
send me the YIM
angry
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

angry

meaning ??
do you think am scared of looks
try again
even freddie kroger could not scare at age 4.
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by debosky(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ Obo Boco

The YIM is in my profile. . . . buzz me in like 2 hours when I'll be ready to resume for duty. wink
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Yorisb: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
Obo Boco:

meaning ??
do you think am scared of looks
try again
even freddie kroger could not scare at age 4.
angry cry
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2010
Yorisb:

angry cry

yori, yori

Are you tongue finger tied,
its only emoticons you can click on
or the words are not just coming together in your brains for you to put it down ? grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Yorisb: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
Obo Boco:

yori, yori

Are you tongue finger tied,
its only emoticons you can click on
or the words are not just coming together in your brains for you to put it down ? grin grin grin grin

Actually ur face pics so me speechless. So Pweety! smiley
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2010
Yorisb:

Actually your face pics so me speechless. So Pweety! smiley

Thanks for the compliment
but i don't blush, if that is what you are expecting.
put yours up let me see the real you.
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Creamish(f): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
^^^

FIRE!! . . . u go wait tire . . .

Yorisb . .prove me wrong! cool
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
Creamish:

^^^

FIRE!! . . . u go wait tire . . .

Yorisb . .prove me wrong! cool

lol, seems you know him better
so why does he not want us to see his face
abi he does not have confidence in himself
( monkey no fine, but him mama like am ) grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Yorisb: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
Obo Boco:

Thanks for the compliment
but i don't blush, if that is what you are expecting.
put yours up let me see the real you.

Nah!! I was only complementing your facepics gorgeousness - A complete display of God's finest artistry! Congratz. wink
Creamish:

^^^

FIRE!!  . . . u go wait tire . . .

Yorisb . .prove me wrong!  cool

Nne ike okwu adighi m taata. smiley
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ DEBOSKY,
i am trying to buzz you on your YIM
check it.
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
Yorisb:

Nah!! I was only complementing your facepics gorgeousness - A complete display of God's finest artistry! Congratz. wink[/b]

Nne ike okwu adighi m taata. smiley

CHEI, see scope ??
lol,
my bori is already doing me yori yori
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Yorisb: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2010
Obo Boco:

CHEI, see scope ??
lol,
my bori is already doing me yori yori

There's more where that came from but gotta be economical bout 'em. cheesy Young forever swerrie! wink
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Creamish(f): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ yORIS . . .  tot as much  grin
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by OboBoco(f): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
Yorisb:

There's more where that came from but gotta be economical bout 'em. cheesy Young forever swerrie! wink

LOL, i don't mind being flattered on the net
 send me your yim
Re: How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata by Yorisb: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
Obo Boco:

LOL, i don't mind being flattered on the net
 send me your yim

[size=2pt]

copy fast b4 yahoo boys reach here .lolz[/size] cool Edited: copied it already i guess?

Creamish:

@ yORIS . . .  tot as much  grin

Ada Oma! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Poem For Her! / The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved / Lady That Wants To Marry Rich Man Got Priceless Reply. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.