Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja (18826 Views)

Independence Day message: Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates Nigeria At 59th Autarky / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's 59th Birthday In South Afric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Who will eat out of that delicious looking cake though undecided
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Mogajunior(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
cool We are 59 today but nothing tangible to show. I weep for my country.

Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by osuofia2(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author= post=82745533][/quote]
Stop quoting me pls, day and night has nothing in common
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by webngnews: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by micflo28(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Only the evil ones dine in the midst of hell in the nation...Make only him dey celebrate independence.
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Ooye12: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
God bless Nigeria but bad leadership affect Nigeria a lot .. my pain for Nigeria, I cry for Nigeria, I’ll keep praying for you my dear Nigeria embarassed
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by TheAngry1: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pelaiye2703:
Happy 59 for nothing...
59 years of retrogressive leadership...
59 years of democratic lunacy...
59 years of nepotism and favoritism...
59 years of backward development...
59 years my foot.

I pity you. The same can be said of you...pray you have not just told us how you would be at 59.

Negative mofo!
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Excessnation: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:
The dullard refused to host the independent day celebration at the equal square. Very dry day, he has caused Nigerians pains than any president in our history
such a hypocrite you can't even spell Eagle Square properly. Go and solve your problems before talking of that of Buhari and Nigeria.
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by putin4: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
There is no Igbo man there.
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by osazsky(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
I guess Kyari was d one that told him to cut d cake
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:

Goat, I guess you don't what is auto correct, zombies never seems to amuse me
Hehehehe, wailers and illiteracy na 5 and 6! grin cheesy wink
See cover up.
Auto correct don suffer for wailers hand o grin cheesy
Excessnation:
such a hypocrite you can't even spell Eagle Square properly. Go and solve your problems before talking of that of Buhari and Nigeria.
You even have time replying the tin! cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Omenkata: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82746004:

See cover up
[/s]
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Dagger111(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
dermmy:
Boys scouts

Mumu, u can't even near them for real. All the costumes they put on is approximately 180k for each soldier. Idiot
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Omenkata: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82746004:

See cover up.

[/s]
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Excessnation: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82746004:

See cover up.

thanks jare don't mind the idiot blaming auto correct. Is eagle not an English word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by dermmy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dagger111:

Mumu, u can't even near them for real. All the costumes they put on is approximately 180k for each soldier. Idiot

Why would i go near those unprofessional cowards. I know how they maltreat defensless citizens so i won't go near animals. From your trash i can see the 180k costume is the only thing that gives them the appearance of a human.
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Omenkata: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82745533:

See d tin calling someone a dullard o. cheesy grin
Independent day kwa?!
Equal Square sho!
cheesy grin wink grin
Some people cannot just stop disgracing their people on a public forum.
Even a nursery school kid can never type that!
Tufiakwa!

Wetin Musa no go see for gate?! grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Kenturkey048(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dagger111:

Mumu, u can't even near them for real. All the costumes they put on is [b]approximately 180k [/b]for each soldier. Idiot
that does not stop them from being boys scout Sir....
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Kenturkey048(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
dermmy:

Why would i stay near those unprofessional cowards. I know how they maltreat defensless citizens so i won't go near animals.
baba no explain anything to anybody jooor....Nigeria military is the definition of unprofessionalism..the same weapons dey loose to boko boys,when boko use am attack them,they go claim superior fire power..

1 Like

Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Justicealh3(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kagarko:
God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

God Bless PMB and APC for the giant strides all these years.
What are U try to say here
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Jamesbally: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
yeyeboi:
Imagine over 100 people guarding one dullard undecided, Nigeria is finished cry

As usual , they will filter the picture to make it look good and nice

Pained IPOB.

See the difference, Biafran Army and the Nigerian Army. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
TheAngry1:

I pity you. The same can be said of you...pray you have not just told us how you would be at 59.

Negative mofo!

All the best with you...
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by ekoson95(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kenturkey048:
baba no explain anything to anybody jooor....Nigeria military is the definition of unprofessionalism..the same weapons dey loose to boko boys,when boko use am attack them,they go claim superior fire power..

continue running your mouth
mr professional soldier
Re: Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja by Kenturkey048(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
ekoson95:

continue running your mouth
mr professional soldier
bye bye....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos State: The Centre of Excellence. / Photos Of Girls' Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland / Onofiok Luke Dances, Celebrates Good Friday In His Village. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.