Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) (15118 Views)

Osinbajo, Ogun Gov, CAN President Among Earliest Callers At RCCG Camp / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is the cabal that wants Osinbajo out of the way by all means possible for his selfish interest .

Just like Awolowo the betrayer, Tinubu would betray anybody and anything just to be APC presidential flag bearer in 2023.
[/s]

on what assumption do you arrive at this gibberish

please stop barbing your hair for now perhaps your mental state will enjoy sanity for once

1 Like

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Earthquake1: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sleevia:
Now this is what is called taking the bull by the horn.

If the North pulls their string, you pull yours.

Buhari would not have been president without THE SOUTH WEST.

Don't let anybody bully you.

Will you be able to defend them when they are arrested

Or will you deny them as 'Ijaw' youths?
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=Islie post=82742705]

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/stop-humiliating-osinbajo-ogun-apc-youths-tell-cabals.html

Who are the youths who are the cabals
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by femixville(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=82742722]Tinubu is the cabal that wants Osinbajo out of the way by all means possible for his selfish interest .

Just like Awolowo the betrayer, Tinubu would betray anybody and anything just to be APC presidential flag bearer in 2023.

There is no way Awolowo betrayed any region or person(s).. history has been reforged and reformed to make a region believe Awolowo betrayed any tribe..
Your leaders betrayed you all, by taking what belongs to your common people during the war and sharing it among themselves.. and for a war to be won, strategy is mostly important.. and Awolowo as a minister, was also an adviser to the government of the day, and he gave the right advise., by advising the government of Gowon to restrict food from being taken to the east why, cos the eastern soldiers were hijacking the food meant for their people and eating it to gather more strength to fight... theres no betrayal greater than that.
History has been revised, and clouded, for people to really know the truth, designed like dat by a region to divide the other regions, and that has been what is causing division in the whole south, divide and rule system..
but, its a pity..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Bizibi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Racoon:
Thought the zombies of this government said there is no love lost between the presidency and VP Osinbajo?

How come these Ondo-South and Remo "IPOB"
youth know & are protesting the VP victimization by the Buhari presidency cabal? Hypocrisy kills. Yoruba Ronu o!
not only that, some of the buharists here were blaming the opposition....i told their executive of buharist organization nairaland branch that her eyes are still shut and she is deceiving herself if she feels the rumours are lies.
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Charly68: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
They should talk to Amosun,he is part of the cabals ..very greedy power hawk

1 Like

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by liverpool72(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Afonjassss ,I laf in Swahili, una never see something
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by ChoCho54(f): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Buhariadvocate comman carry your pipu o

2 Likes

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by ChoCho54(f): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Charly68:
They should talk to Amosun,he is part of the cabals ..very greedy power hawk
Stop saying that, Yorubas are United. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Mercy2006(f): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=femixville post=82746749][/quote].
Dear,hold your peace.
These people are one way traffic
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by mcgaius: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Racoon:
Thought the zombies of this government said there is no love lost between the presidency and VP Osinbajo?

How come these Ondo-South and Remo "IPOB"
youth know & are protesting the VP victimization by the Buhari presidency cabal? Hypocrisy kills. Yoruba Ronu o!

Check the meaning "of no love lost" If they said there is no love lost between presidency and osibanjo,It simply means they agreed that there is enmity between them.
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Mboi: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Oshibanjo is a thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by RZArecta2(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Osinbande should thread the part of honour, he's accused of misappropriating vast amounts of money so the wise thing for the ex Pastor to do is resign and clear his name. Besides he says he wants to charge that my arrogant uncle Timi Frank to court, I don't know what he's waiting for
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Abeymills(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82746195:

Chai!
Prof don kill person patapata!cheesy
u are a disgrace to humanity go n kill ur self go n report to d mode to ban me u go about bulling around on dis forum guess wat?i don't care wat u or ur hordes of zombies including d mode dat u instigate to ban me fk u all

1 Like

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Komu1048(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Danzakidakura:
his grandfather was a noble man, not a skull miner or falling angel.

Perhaps you know his grandfather, what is his name n his achievements or else gerarahere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Boyooosa(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is the cabal that wants Osinbajo out of the way by all means possible for his selfish interest .

ur headf is not correct, go and ask any doctor, even a veterinary.
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Omenkata: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82746195:

Chai!
Prof don kill person patapata!cheesy
[/s]
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Royalfurnitures: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
But Osinbajo never complained that they are humiliating him, so why are you complaining??

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by madridsta007(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Destined2win:
Go to Abuja and see if you wont spend 6 months in DSS cells

Funny fellows. The “cabal” are operating under the knowledge and awareness of Beau Harry. Call him out. Else this is waste of time. Is “Cabal” anyone’s name?
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
Confused party.
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Solsix(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good morning APC ogun state youths
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by genesishouse: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Don't overheat the polity there is no love lost between osibanjo and the president. Why are these youth raising a baseless issue. The two are having a wonderful work relationship. Mind you the north and west cannot fight they are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Charly68: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
ChoCho54:
Stop saying that, Yorubas are United. grin
. O.k oo!

1 Like

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Origin(f): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
All I know is when Buhari was unavailable during most of his first term. That man really tried to the point I thought he was supper human.

Representing himself, the vice president, the president and his nation.

I still have not seen any tangible reason to think he is underperforming considering his role as second in command.
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Antichristus: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Samunique:
grin

I just dey laugh Buhari and his cabal !!!

When a sander is sounding unusually frequently, it's because it's about to cut !!!

Owe awon agba !!!

If you know you can..........

Did you go to school? Who was your English teacher?

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by hyperflex(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I don’t know why people are sharing and liking your point but it doesn’t make sense. There’s a Buhari Cabal working tirelessly to make sure their faction presents the next APC presidential candidate, amosun inclusive. Abba Kyari, Mustapha and Amosun are the masterminds. Osinbajo seems to be the only alien in their midst. So why strengthen him when u can weaken him to limit his south west colleagues in Tinubu n co. Tinubu will not run for presidency. That one sure pieces. So those liking ur ill informed point shld go get their facts right. The next APC convention would be a sight to see. Amosun, Fashola, Fayemi are noted to have interests or could be nominated for the presidential but if I were fashola n Fayemi I’d be wary of Amosun. Sinister mastermind
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by OC831: 6:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Are we even sure a cabal exists? Or it’s just a ploy by the opposition to sow seeds of discord in the presidency?
Osinbajo hasn’t even declared intentions of running. So I think moving the SIPs to the Ministry is not political but strategic, to make sure the programs continue after they’re gone.

1 Like

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Softesst: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2019
Osinbajo stand gidigba No shaking
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2019
If Osinbajo had any atom of dignity or even shame left,he would have resigned and left this theatre of the absurd.
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Oladelesp: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2019
What is this Humilation you all talking about self, Allow Osinbajo face his executive and constitutional duties please

KILODE GAN

Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Laghondi2008: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2019
That's politics for you, all this shouting VP Osinbajo here and there is nothing but political and selfish interest of counted people that don't want the country to progress. May Allah help us.
Re: Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) by Wireless01: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2019
The short man will say that he is not even been maltreated.

Some slaves love their chains.
Use your time rightfully young men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanni Halilu Shaibu: What EndSARS Protesters Failed To Do / Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai / ‘national ID Card To Replace Voters Card In 2019 Election’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.