Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,738 members, 7,882,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day (54691 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Somebody should pls help me tell her how much I love her abeg. I am not davido but David(o). Dat idiot small boy Davido just wasted dis girl for me sha. E pain me gan o angry

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by greatmarshall(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Prymestrr:

Pussy ain't that valuable no more. Even Imade cheques from Davido ain't bringing in enough change to spare.
grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by tsavkeghps(m): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by Baroba(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Duchessree:
Damn!, the hair. Her hair is so pretty smiley

You mean the Brazilian woman's hair she stuck on her head.. grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by captianfreeman(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Even if she eventually get married to another man, her title will still be "Davido baby mama" undecided

My sympathy goes to all the baby mamas in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by tillaman(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2019
Sadly OBO won’t see you!!
But if I was that OBO dude I will just build me a fortress and scope all three women to come live under the same roof with me, he go just dey kpansh them anyhow dey procreate dey go
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by Omenkata: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

What hair? Dead pple's hair. Rubbish!

That ur mouth wey be like kiwi own... mtcheew! angry
[/s]
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by Omenkata: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

I can only imagine the kain stinky smell wey go dey ooze from ur mouth and hair... grin

See her mouth like aunty Biliki own angry
[/s]
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by boomssey(f): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

I can only imagine the kain stinky smell wey go dey ooze from ur mouth and hair... grin

See her mouth like aunty Biliki own angry
Pele werey oti jaa siita kan yaa tete bu e so. Kwk!
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by verifiablefacts: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Duchessree:
her hair? or the hair money can buy.
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by bonnyhope: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2019
more reason why she cannot be a wife
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by mechanics(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2019
It can make a man to fall.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by blackslayer: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Duchessree:

her hair? well i guess she bought it so its technically hers
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by midnighter(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
captianfreeman:
Even if she eventually get married to another man, her title will still be "Davido baby mama" undecided

Like what they did to pero adeniyi with tuface smh
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by Mercy2006(f): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
boomssey:
Pele werey oti jaa siita kan yaa tete bu e so. Kwk!
Nor mind am.But seriously change the picture
Put a finer one

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by boomssey(f): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mercy2006:
Nor mind am.But seriously change the picture
Put a finer one
no but thanks
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by Mercy2006(f): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
boomssey:
no but thanks
OK,suit yourself

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by boomssey(f): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Mercy2006:
OK,suit yourself
ywc
Re: Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day by opebiboy: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2019
ugly looking thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.