Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,386 members, 7,971,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:21 AM

Tacha's Manager, Didi And Twin Allegedly Looting Her Gofundme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha's Manager, Didi And Twin Allegedly Looting Her Gofundme (2194 Views)

Mary Lazarus And Twin Brother, Joseph, Celebrate Birthday Today - Pictures / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha's Manager, Didi And Twin Allegedly Looting Her Gofundme by SleekGist: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Recall that days ago, evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha Akide, opened a Gofundme account for people who would like to financially support her.
Tacha also shared her account details for her Nigerians fans. Although, she didn’t get to win the prize money, Celebrities like Jaruma, and Bobrisky have compensated her with the total of 51 million naira. However, she still intends to raise 40million naira.

New reports emerging reveal that her manager, Didi and twin are reportedly looting from her GoFundMe. SleekGist Reports.

Click to see the complete Screenshots:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tacha-fans-furious-as-tachas-manager-didi-and-twin-are-allegedly-looting-her-gofundme-money/

Re: Tacha's Manager, Didi And Twin Allegedly Looting Her Gofundme by marshalldgreat(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Na wa
Re: Tacha's Manager, Didi And Twin Allegedly Looting Her Gofundme by PabloAndreas(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Another stunt... Bunch of phallus-sucking MOFOs
Re: Tacha's Manager, Didi And Twin Allegedly Looting Her Gofundme by DIKEnaWAR: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mad people everywhere. Contributing and looting.

How Jaruma and Tacha used jazz to kolobi their brain. Na dem sabi. Any woman I see supporting Tacha, I will assume that you too collect otumokpo from Jaruma.

(1) (Reply)

This Are The Type Of People Disgracing Us Abroad / Popular Nollywood Actress Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Quarantined In Rivers / “I Don’t Clean, I Don’t Cook”, Cardi B Caught On Camera Sweeping (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.