Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,723 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Google My Business: 10 Things You Need To Know In 2019/2012 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google My Business: 10 Things You Need To Know In 2019/2012 (750 Views)

Featured Five Web Apps Developed By Moat Academy's Participants In 2019 / Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs / 19 Tips For Programmers/software Engineers In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google My Business: 10 Things You Need To Know In 2019/2012 by Joko84(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Let me ask you a quick question. What do you do when you need information about something? Do you call a friend or you check the internet? If you check the internet you are likely going to visit google.comfirst. So why not bing.com or social media like facebook.comto mention just a few?

The reason is simple, when it comes to inquiries about something, a search for information about a brand, a service provider or even educational materials, google provides the most relevant and more accurate search results. If this is relatively true to you, you will agree with me that every business owners need to pay attention to how people find out about their businesses online.

1. Google my Business is Free
2. Google my business is a great tool for local SEO
3. Google my business results appear before optimized websites result on smartphones
4. Call to Action is Optimized
5. Free website
6. Customer Reviews Collection tool
7. Customer Interaction Centre
8. Comprehensive Reporting
9. Product Display – ECommerce
10. Google my Business is not Alternative to Website

Continue Reading. https://digitalmike.com.ng/2019/09/21/google-my-business-10-things-you-need-to-know-in-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Ui/ux Design Masterclass / Help Needed On C / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.