Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam (1169 Views)

Iyanya Forcefully Pushed Someone That Was “Slapping” Him With Money / BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam by Correctgist(f): 12:27am On Oct 02, 2019
BBNaija Ex-housemate, TeddyA responds to current housemate Seyi Awolowo who called him an insecure pr*ck after he gave him a light slap for trying to snap with his wife BamBam

Ok so here is how it started, former Bbnaija housemate , TeddyA, his wife Bambam and some ex housemate like Rico, Bassey, Soma, Deeone, Vandora Lolu, Miyonsea etc where invited to the Big brother house to spend the Independence day with the current top 5 finalists...

Seyi Awolowo who played the host was cracking jokes and at a point he jokingly said he would have gone for Bambam if he was amongst the double wahala set.

They all laughed and continued partying until it was time to take photos, Seyi went behind Bambam for a shot only to receive a light slap from TeddyA who told him "you know no say na person wife be that", Seyi however moved forward , the pictures were taken and the party ended well.

The guests left and the housemates returned to the house and Seyi started ranting saying why would TeddyA slap him for wanting to take pictures with Bambam, the he has his own fiance who is hot.

He said if it was outside the house this happened he would have given TeddyA a big blow on his mouth, that TeddyA was an insecure little prick, he went on and on for about 30 minutes calling TeddyA all sort of names .

Although he admitted to Frood that he was a bit under the influence of alcohol... TeddyA on the other side after watching Seyi's rant tweeted "my people, my people'... "So Seyi called me insecure, I laugh in maturity".

https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-seyi-calls-out-teddya-for-slapping-him-because-of-his-wife-bambam/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam by Correctgist(f): 12:27am On Oct 02, 2019
TeddyA why na
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam by LearnITsmash(m): 12:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Which kind nonsense gossip be this naah, op are you that jobless undecided
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam by Correctgist(f): 12:58am On Oct 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Which kind nonsense gossip be this naah, op are you that jobless undecided

Immaculate what's the matter?
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:40am On Oct 02, 2019
This my sugar daddy sef. Sometimes him brain dey touch. still like him regardless
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:41am On Oct 02, 2019
ignore that scammer
he's a known fraudster and he don cast for nairaland
I cant believe he still has the guts to show his face around here
Correctgist:

Immaculate what's the matter?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Calls Out TeddyA For Slapping Him Because Of His Wife BamBam by Correctgist(f): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Has Given Us The Highest Number Of Next Rated Award Winners (see Them) / Singer Burna Boy Buys Massive Mansion With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki / Wow! Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke Displays Mesmerizing Curves In Pictures From ‘lambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.