Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ini Edo Vows To Expose ‘someone’ Who Threatened Her But Here’s How Uche Jombo Ma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Vows To Expose ‘someone’ Who Threatened Her But Here’s How Uche Jombo Ma (468 Views)

Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Naked Photos By Herself After Hackers Threatened Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Vows To Expose ‘someone’ Who Threatened Her But Here’s How Uche Jombo Ma by AmeboBook: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Ini Edo, 37, has vowed to expose ‘someone’ who threatened her and her family.

“So someone came to my house and threatened me and my household on tape…I will expose it soon,” She wrote on Instagram Stories.

Meanwhile, Ini Edo also shared a video of Uche Jombo.... Here's how this played itself out....

Use the link to read on this...

https://www.amebobook.com/actress-ini-edo-vows-to-expose-someone-who-threatened-her-58413.html

(1) (Reply)

26 Year-old Nigerian, Max Chinnah Invents Smokeless Stove / Sinach Performs At Lakewood Church, USA / Uriel in tears as she buys her first car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.