Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,302 members, 7,964,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:02 PM

Null - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Null (678 Views)

null / Null / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by Adikwusf: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2019
Not Available
Re: Null by Adikwusf: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2019
This is very real because I am the HR.
Re: Null by mashad(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please always state your renumeration..my assumption is that your establishment would want a Bsc holder to work as a storekeeper for 40-50k.....absurd isn't it

1 Like

Re: Null by Adikwusf: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thanks for the correction sir, but sorry to say this: The organization is vision driven minded that respect it's POLICIES, for that reason, remuneration cannot be disclose for now because we are looking for serious minded applicant with the spirit of work ethics. Thanks
Re: Null by mashad(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Adikwusf:
Thanks for the correction sir, but sorry to say this: The organization is vision driven minded that respect it's POLICIES, for that reason, remuneration cannot be disclose for now because we are looking for serious minded applicant with the spirit of work ethics. Thanks

What you should know is that we all are vision driven when properly motivated. Even you as the HR know this.....I know majority of warehouse in Ibadan and fully aware of how each operate.Its so not encouraging
Re: Null by mashad(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Adikwusf:

What you should know is that we all are vision driven when properly motivated. Even you as the HR know this...I know majority of warehouse in Ibadan and fully aware of how each operate.Its so not encouraging

(1) (Reply)

Application For Admission Into Nigerian Defence Academy 72 Regular Course (pic) / Driver for Coaster buses wanted in Ikeja area Lagos: 08034868990 / Interview Invite, Please Help Confirm How Legit It Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.