Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Cassava Processing Firm In Ondo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Cassava Processing Firm In Ondo (702 Views)

Tomato Processing Firm Begins Production / FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / The Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Will Be Ready For Operation Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cassava Processing Firm In Ondo by Sammez94: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Few months ago, I was reading a news about the construction of cassava to ethanol processing plant in ondo state.

Has the plant begin operation?
Have they been meeting their daily demands in terms of supply of cassava?
Which firm will the ethanol be sold to after production?..

How much has it helped the marginalised farmers?
ondo based farmers pls I need a reply...

Re: The Cassava Processing Firm In Ondo by OluchiDelly: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sammez94:
Few months ago, I was reading a news about the construction of cassava to ethanol processing plant in ondo state.

Good questions up there. Cassava farmers in SW need those information. Let me call out one the online PAs to ODSG. OndoFirstBorn ur attention is needed here.

Op, as regards selling ethanol, the market is more than available in Nigeria. Industries such as :
breweries: wine or beer. the pelebes(sachets)-alomo, opa eyin, kerewa etc
Pharmaceutical,
In other manufacturing industries, it can be used as solvent, and can also be converted to ethene. Ethene is used to produce countless polymers e.g PE, PVC, polystyrene(those disposable cups,takeaway, etc.)
All these industries are in the heart of Lagos, Ogun and anambra. You can see naija get the market.
Re: The Cassava Processing Firm In Ondo by wewood8888: 6:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Cassava starch for sales in large quantity

Cassava tubers needed in large quantity,

Benue state
whatsapp 07017888888

Sammez94:

Re: The Cassava Processing Firm In Ondo by wewood8888: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Cassava starch for sales in large quantity

Cassava tubers needed in large quantity,

Benue state
whatsapp 07017888888

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farm Investment With 22% RAH / 17 Laws Of Farming. / Blue Plastic Drums Available For Sell (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.