Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,279 members, 7,967,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Can I Do With My Idle Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With My Idle Cash (1379 Views)

$20billion Dollars Idle In Few Individual's Domiciliary Accounts-cbn / Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits / I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by liquidator: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
I will be traveling to Europe to school in less than two months, I have an idle 6 million naira in my account, definitely I'm not sure i can take it along, Please advice what to do with it! I would have loved to buy some acres of land with it but I'm afraid no one will look after it when I'm gone.
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by adasco: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2010
Hello friend i have two alternatives for u on how to tie this money down,if u ar serious about this issue mail me thru lekky20022002@yahoo.com or call me thru 07039480743 i wish all the best.
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by okeymadu(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2010
@OP. You appear a scammer on the surface. So you have the brain to make some 6milla without knowing what to do with it? sad. how did you make the so called 6milla?
gerrout.
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by Bestglo(f): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2010
Nothing person no go see for Nairaland
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by liquidator: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Okeymadu
Next time you don't forget your manners (If you have one at all) How I made the money ain't your business you know that? And if you are obsessed, I had a changed plan, that is why I'm leaving to school abroad, I'm not even sure if you read that before you criticize, if not, even a 16 years old won't ask of what to do with 6m. I think i have proven that you are daft. (No offense).
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by okeymadu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ OP. It's alright. I don't actually expect you to take that in good faith, no one will especially someone with ulterior motives.

so, why the sudden outbursts? assuming that you actually are seeking for counsel you should have taken your time to explain yourself and try and win me over.
You just proved to me me that you are one of those idiots that will tell stories of how millions are packed in a Ghana must go bag in a booth of a car with the intention to steal from magas in a taxi, got my gist?

you can check the next site and leave us alone to enjoy our-self in here.
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by liquidator: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Okeymadu
You call that "sudden outburst"? What happened to freedom of speech? and, is been straightforward a crime? the fact still remain you are a pathetic daft soul, why should I win you over when I ain't arguing? Is it necessary for me to start explaining to you how I made my money? So anyone who make millions in your hood is a scammer? and FYI, I ain't seeking counsel, I'm seeking advice, if you don't have any, just move your brokea$$ to the next thread, still, (No offense).
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by okeymadu(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2010
^^^ The fact that it is just you and I on this issue explains the fact that you are all out to scam people,
or do you think that if your post made all the senses Nairalanders wont advice? Yeye.

Freedom of speech aint same with letting out disgust over your inability to have your way, mind you.
When your tone went gaga you sold your self out as a scammer. That's the no. 1 manifestation of a scammer.

IRO this your 6milla wasting, na tory abeg. Again try out other sites AND TRY YA LUCK.
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by TTGIL: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2010
Try grasscutter farming. THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS. Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.

Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by Jeudick: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2010
[b]Hi,
let part of it,not all ,work for you while you are away.

jeudick@yahoo.com

Best regards
[/b]
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by kamisco: 1:20am On Dec 21, 2010
@liquidator
Since you're planning to go abroad, you're better off investing your money in a parcel of land in an upcoming area. And make sure you get Lawyer Matthew involved to perfect the title. In the next 6 to 10 years you will be laughing ,
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by jungunnu: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
You can start buying cars from Cotonou and take to Nigeria and make a lot of profits.
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by jungunnu: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2010
You can start buying cars from Cotonou parc where i work and take them to Nigeria and make huge profits.Call +22998533528 for details.
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by kamisco: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
@jungunnu
The guy is travelling out of the country. Did you read the tread from the beginning?
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by joebol: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2010
invest in fish farming we will set it up for u and manage. visit us at www.bordfarms.com or call 0708540348
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by omobaba101(m): 2:28am On Dec 23, 2010
@ Poster,
I have got a proposal looking fro partnership for school business. If you are interested contact me on newschool98@yahoo.com and I will send the proposal to you. That money will bring great reward to you in next few years if invested
Re: What Can I Do With My Idle Cash by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2010
Put it on fixed deposit with any reliable bank of your choice. You will be more vast with ideas on how to spend that money when you finally return.

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil: Seller Mandateship / Witness Alleges Bishop Obembe Attempted To Defraud Partners Of N1. 4 Billion / how I lost all my money #Perfect Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.