Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:40 AM

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (50735 Views)

Check Out This Two Couples : The Woman Is 61 The Man Is 24 / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by midnighter(f): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
marvelous000:

No, my dear. I'm well predisposed to assimilate more and attenuate excess calorie pernicious to my lexical healthcheesy

Well, I'm fine and kicking.kiss Seem like you seldom come online these days

Lol I think we have been hanging out in different threads because it's been long I came across your grammar as well cheesy
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
eni4real:
No Salanga rules here.. .

I am out!!
I taya o.

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cceramicaltd:

Wow so many issues. Have you spoken to them to change?
I have, amf have refused to change. I am just waiting until they get married, maybe they will receive sense by then.

2 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Spygadgets19:
I have, amf have refused to change. I am just waiting until they get married, maybe they will receive sense by then.

no be small receive sense oh.
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
You cannot come and try anyhow on this your kids WC. They will cry for you.
Available for your instant pickup or delivery. Call: +2348137897777 or +2349090222221 for more enquiries. .
Visit our showroom at Plot 642F, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Slimsly100(f): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guest007:
Piss on the toilet seat angry

"if you trickle when you tinkle, be a dear and wipe the seat" grin

Honestly, this one na im dey vex me pass undecided

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nothing annoys me more than number 4,always flush please and when you do,do it WELL not only should the poo go but the water should be clean as well,i hate seeing coloured water inside the WC....
I don't wanna know the colour of your shi...

3 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by buccee: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wen u poo, poo inside the toilet water and not splash it around the toilet bowl.

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by marvelous000: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I think we have been hanging out in different threads because it's been long I came across your grammar as well cheesy
Hmmm! Well, well, well! I accept it's from me.kiss I've been quite embroiled in one or two things that have consequently gulped a better part of my time. so, my activities here have been on the miniscule.

Anyways, we will be seeing much of each other subsequently. cheesywink
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by placeofallure(f): 2:51am On Oct 04, 2019
I hate seeing soap stains on the tiled walls. I used to chide my husband a lot for this, and he complains I use too much toilet roll too. I like everywhere sparkling and dry there cos I read in there and play with my phone too.

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:51am On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:

Fecal and shit is the same thing grin
Fecal and shit are not entirely the same, first fecal is an adjective whereas shit is a noun,.
Fecal totally relates or has something to do with only feces whereas shit could mean a whole lot of other things, talking about stupid things, in summary, a noun must be qualified by an adjective to make a clause or a sentence. So she's totally correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 04, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Fecal and shit are not entirely the same, first fecal is an adjective whereas shit is a noun,.
Fecal totally relates or has something to do with only feces whereas shit could mean a whole lot of other things, talking about stupid things, in summary, a noun must be qualified by an adjective to make a clause or a sentence. So she's totally correct.

It may be correct but it's redundant

2 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by midnighter(f): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2019
marvelous000:

Hmmm! Well, well, well! I accept it's from me.kiss I've been quite embroiled in one or two things that have consequently gulped a better part of my time. so, my activities here have been on the miniscule.

Anyways, we will be seeing much of each other subsequently. cheesywink

Lol God willing

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:

You speaking something.

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Cceramicaltd: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2019
It's good to take advantage of our promo oh.

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by LeoFish92(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Princerichi0:

Seriously, whats wrong with pressing toothpaste from the middle. My dad had the same issue, he'd get so mad when he sees it

Do you have another account with the moniker Niceyenuf?
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by BlueAir: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
U wouldnt get and chance to come sad
Guest007:

I must shit and fecal in your toilet grin
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by NancyMomo(f): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Cceramicaltd:
This survey was run in UK by bathroom retailer Drench. We believe what was found out from is closely related to what happens in other parts of the world.

1. 1/3 of men said their partner’s most annoying bathroom habit was leaving hair in the drain or sink, compared with 15% of women.

2. Both men and women are also bothered by their partners leaving fake tan or make-up stains in the bathroom.

3. More than 23% of men get irritated by their partner not cleaning the toilet after themselves compared with 40% of women – making it the top partner bugbear for women.

4. A quarter of women and 16% of men dislike when their partner doesn’t flush the toilet.

5. Both genders also found it irritating when their partners left the door open while on the toilet and when they used the toilet while they were bathing. However, the survey also found that more than 60% of couples use the toilet with the door open.

6. More than a fifth said they would “never feel comfortable” discussing toilet issues with their partner. The survey also found that more than half of couples share towels, which “means they are putting themselves at risk of sharing faecal bacteria with each other”.

Do you are agree with any of these? Let's hear from you by sharing yours.

I would say I agree with all of these, especially with 1, 4 and 6. I'm so annoyed when my partner does things like that. Anyway, I was reading somewhere that you should lid down your toilet lid before flushing to prevent bacteria from spreading. That's why I installed one of elongated seats as Sanitaryreview advised to keep my bathroom clean and safe. What do you think about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.