Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,844 members, 7,879,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking (94631 Views)

The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Seriously it needs thorough checks
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ha! Mama 2face, God don catch you las las.
Your yansh don open.
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emmaari:
Funny enough Joel's mum came from the same local government as well as tubaba's parents.

Conclusion?
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by kense88: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
We need to do VAR check
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by fof1: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Praizenewstv:
According to popular entertainer Tunde Ednut who posted resemblance photos of these two great singers, 2face and Joel Amado who look alike and sing alike.

This photo of 2face and Joel together has got some Nigerians talking and some even agree they should check their DNA. See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/we-need-to-do-their-dna-fans-react-to-resemblance-photos-of-2face-joel-amadi/

SOME THINGS WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT IS HAPPENING HERE...PLS BRING THEIR MAMAS AND PAPAS FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND AUTHENTICATION. THEIR PARENTS SHOULD TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. PLS. THIS IS NOT ORDINARY...
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Orpe7(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
The replacement Kenny and D1 got that time to replace 2baba after baba jakpa wen them kenny wan milk am dry
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by webngnews: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by OMOTOWO(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
festacman:
Suspicious resemblance from physical features to voice and profession. We may never know if they are related by blood but we know for sure that sh*t happens and this might just be one.
a dey tells u
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Ambber(f): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
I do not see any resemblance
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
landmark86:
If 2face happen to be a Mechanic will they think of such?
Abeg something is smelling here joooooooooor, hope Tacha is not here.

If someone refers to your sister or daughter as being smelly, would you like it?
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Emmaari: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Smile... That I don't knw Sir
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Emmaari: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Conclusion?
no conclusion Sir
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Emmaari: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
anEye4anEye:

If what you said is true, then 2baba father played away match with Joel’s mom. I suppose 2baba got the Bangers from the father.. Blood they say it’s thicker than water
smile... That I don't no sir grin
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Wikerised(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
U can differentiate between the two facially but not wen dey sing together.
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Even Tolu Komolafe aka Tkomzy looks like them.

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Boyooosa(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2019
One is original, one is adaptation.
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Goddyj(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2019
It's just today I found out that they are not brothers. I had always called that Joel 2baba's brother until after reading this grin
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by ameboagent: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
we are going to support the program
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by ameboagent: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
lets create the thread together
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by KontactMedia: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Colb461:
Some people make no get sense nd i doubt if they go ever get sense no go support this young talented man oh.make fit change the nigeria.dier own na to dey follow B.B.N up nd down as if they get share dier..the next person below would prove me right jst watch nd see..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture / Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.