Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,144 members, 7,931,929 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:42 PM

FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads (39530 Views)

COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings / Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by captianfreeman(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Very soon this government will start robbing Nigerians at gun point. undecided
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by justtoodark: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
wat....??

i didnt understood a word.... undecided undecided
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
rhythyson:
Toll again?

I think say we don jump pass this Tool issues?

Now we use money built toll gate OBJ use money destroy am Bubu will use money put am back.

I am not understanding again.

means to also increase tfairs and causing traffic and delay on the road
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Legendguru: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oil don drop na too steal from common man take enrich themselves bow
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Bestman66: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
God bless Mr president. High technology should be installed to scan vehicles carrying dangerous weapons. No doubt the toll gate will provide employments. Hawkers will also sell there goods. God bless Nigeria.
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by mistyebby(f): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
MedicH:
They want Money by all means.

Minimum wage palava, they are devising all possible means to get the money spent back.
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by lloyds(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
IMASTEX:
You want to grab money from every angle by all cost. And that end, it ends in the pocket of few individuals.

It's you voted for next level, if I hear pem? We are in it together.
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Wikerised(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Looking for all possible means to milk us dry
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by beauty7: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please can sb explain what a toll gate is.

Please and please.
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by temielects(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This government wan kill pipu oooo
abi pipu too dey greedy, but when unah go club go drink one bottle of impoerted rosé for 15k nobody won kill pipu,to say the fact the rich Nigerians are greedy..very greedy and self centered angry
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Temptee101(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kwamecron:
Jesus...

Hope they will provide alternative route?

Don't think you understand what it means to introduce toll gates on roads
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Temptee101(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
sureheaven:
PDP destroyed everything in nigeria before God brought buhari and osinbajo to restore back the lost Glory.

God bless buhari and osinbajo
God bless Nigeria

You must be a very impossible being, can't believe a human with flesh and blood types this
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Temptee101(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
sureheaven:
PDP destroyed everything in nigeria before God brought buhari and osinbajo to restore back the lost Glory.

God bless buhari and osinbajo
God bless Nigeria

You must be a very impossible being, can't believe a human with flesh and blood typed this

1 Like

Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2019
stanech:

That's the change they voted for

Collecting the 30k back even when some governors cant pay...!!
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by cjrane: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2019
ClassicMG:
Good If it will stop all those thief mounting road block, and if it will be use to maintain the road

The money is just another slush funds for those politicians in Federal Government.

If they really want the roads to improve federal roads, they will concession the roads to private investors and then allow them to toll the roads after the new managers have repaired the roads.
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by mindtricks: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Kwamecron:
Jesus...

Hope they will provide alternative route?
Joke of the century.
You should pray to first have an existing primary route, before you talk of alternative route.
Talking about people who don't ever care how the people feel.

As usual, expect prices/costs of transportation and other related services to skyrocket in sympathy to the re-introduction of toll gates.
At very last, the ordinary man in the street will pay for it.
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Jokkarm2: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2019
In all the things lier Muhammed said, he never mentioned the purpose of returning toll gate on the high way. Paying toll gate is not a problem, the problem is, will it be used to build our roads? ? Build road that will stand test of time.
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by RahamaSadau: 3:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Alternate route for what?
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by olamakinde(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Enjoy your next level my fifu
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by bixton(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
So are they going to remove the the 1.50 road tax on every litre of petrol that was brought when the tolls were removed ? The Buhari govt is just a primitive set up bent glorifying poor thinking

It is for those legislators to inform them of that. ......
But I'm certain none will remember.

1 Like

Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by bixton(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2019
cjrane:

The money is just another slush funds for those politicians in Federal Government.

If they really want the roads to improve federal roads, they will concession the roads to private investors and then allow them to toll the roads after the new managers have repaired the roads.

Did you say concession to private investors.....
Please that one did in Lagos state by the Lagos state government, how many years will the investor recoup his capital/gains?
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by stanech: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2019
bixton:

Did you say concession to private investors.....
Please that one did in Lagos state by the Lagos state government, how many years will the investor recoup his capital/gains?

These guys are thieves

1 Like

Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by IMASTEX: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2019
lloyds:

It's you voted for next level, if I hear pem? We are in it together.
God forbid, in what?! Even if Niaja was the only country in the world. I'll go to another planet or even moon. How will I chose someone who can't even manage just himself as a person let alone a family or worse of a country. PDP & APC don't worth my vote.
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by Litmus: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2019
wonder233:
A buhari worshipper spotted

I am a Nigeria worshiper; politicians are temporary and Nigeria enduring. If majority of Nigerians adopt my position, majority of ills perpetrated on the nation by politicians will end, and Nigeria gradually emerge a fairer, more equitable and progressive place. In addition, individuals will be able to give leaders their due, without guilt or committing sin, which is what one does when they support evil. Free of hypocrisy, I gave Jonathan his dues and give Buhari his.

smiley
Re: FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads by wonder233: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
By writing seemingly politically correct statements, you try to evade the reality of admitting the faults of a government you support.
I can understand (with pity) the stark illiterate die-hard buhari supporter...but for those of you pseudo-intellectuals, I have deep seethed disdain.
Litmus:

I am a Nigeria worshiper; politicians are temporary and Nigeria enduring. If majority of Nigerians adopt my position, majority of ills perpetrated on the nation by politicians will end, and Nigeria gradually emerge a fairer, more equitable and progressive place. In addition, individuals will be able to give leaders their due, without guilt or committing sin, which is what one does when they support evil. Free of hypocrisy, I gave Jonathan his dues and give Buhari his.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto / Pictures From Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.