Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Come Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come Alive (143 Views)

Come Alive Lyrics By A’dam / Full Album Download: Come Alive By All Nations Music / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Alive by Pastorilori: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
1, Let your resurrection power come upon my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
2, I bind every spirit of death operating in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
3, I command every dead bone in my life to come alive, in the name of Jesus.
4, You evil hand laid on my life, receive the thunder and fire of God and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
5, I Command every evil monitoring gadget fashioned against my life, to be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
6, I breathe in the life of God and I reject every spirit of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.
7, I recover every miracle that I have lost through unbelief, in the name of Jesus.
8, Father, Let Your creative power operate afresh in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
9, Father, let the fire of the Holy Ghost enter into my blood stream and cleanse my system, in the name of Jesus.
10, I release my life, from the cage of every household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
11, Let every information about my life, be erased from every satanic memory, in the name of Jesus.
12, I command every evil plantation in my life to come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
13, Every strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places, in the name of Jesus.
14, I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil, in the name of Jesus.
15, Let all negative material circulating in my blood stream be evacuated, in the name of Jesus.
16, I cut myself off from every spirit of evil of birth, in the name of Jesus.
17, I cut myself off from every tribal spirit and curses, in Jesus name.
18, I cut myself off from every territorial spirit and curses, in the name of Jesus.
19, I claim my complete deliverance, in the name of Jesus, from the spirit of prison.
20, I break the hold of any evil power over my life, in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

The Character Of Forgiveness / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, October 4 2019 / He Calms The Storms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.