Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pls Review This Site(Updated) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Review This Site(Updated) (744 Views)

Site Updated / A Website For All Private Schools In Anambra State - Pls Review / The New Look Of My Forum - pls review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Review This Site(Updated) by vowiski(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
Hello coders grin Pls review this site, Every recommendation is welcome.
http://
Thanks
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by vowiski(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2010
Pls an opinion poll has been included, your vote means alot . . . Thanks
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by kosovo(m): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2010
i'd give you a perfect score . . .

This is definitely the result of commitment and dedication . . .
thumbs up dude

As the icon of gaming in Africa, This definitely would be a place to further solidify my status . . .
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by DualCore1: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2010
Who doesn't know this?

user.vowiski == user.kosovo
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2010
Dual Core:

Who doesn't know this?

user.vowiski == user.kosovo

Gbam!
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by kosovo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
dual core, u are a formal mad man . . . i told u vowiski is my next door neighbor . . . how many times do i have to get that into your head
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by yawatide(f): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2010
nice wordpress customization
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by soloqy: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
yawa-ti-de:

nice wordpress customization

smiley smiley

@OP
So is it supposed to be for actually playing online games or for news and bosom-bits about Games?

Edit

Ok, this forum changed the original word I used to bosom. Abeg, is their nothing like what I wanted to say? I didnt mean bosom but the actual news bits. Na wao.
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by DualCore1: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2010
bobby bits
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by bros1234(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2010
good job
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by vowiski(m): 12:17am On Nov 06, 2010
@all Thank u so much . . .
@ soloqy  i do not currently have the clearance and capacity to do online gamming but things could change in future . . .

Review section would be comming soon!
we just want to bring true gaming to the doorstep of Africans, and not the usual soccer addiction crap . . . we want to promote gaming journalism WorldWide , The last time i cheked, the gaming industry brought about $16Billion Dollars to the American Economy just last year . . . Surpassing the US box OFFICE for the first time . . . but combination of the US box office and the American Movie industry doubles that of the gaming industry , the point is that Gaming had better been taken seriously in Africa, and we intend to be the frontrunner of the course. . .

@duacore why are u so obsessed with kosovo
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by DualCore1: 12:52am On Nov 06, 2010
^^in a bid to fool people you end up being the fool but what do you care? You've raised the foolishness bars way higher than this level in the past so go on.
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by kosovo(m): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2010
Dua core, u don't seems to amaze me . . . c.mon
  what a pathetic way to kick start a ribello . . .  angry

The supreme military commander of Nairaland once dismissed this your arrogant and moronic claim when he did an IP checker . . .
why do you still hold up to this baseless and misleading behaviour?
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by DualCore1: 1:48am On Nov 06, 2010
Kosovo, shut up.
Re: Pls Review This Site(Updated) by kosovo(m): 3:16am On Nov 06, 2010
Dual core, do you realize you are only showing your imbecility? shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With An Assignment / I Need Help On Waec Offline Installation / Upgrade By Shopping On-line From The Us And Pay In Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.