Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Norland Nigeria Weight Lose Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Norland Nigeria Weight Lose Products (1077 Views)

How To Lose Weight - Lose 15kg 30lbs In 2 Weeks With This Smoothie Recipe / Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? / Lose Weight, Lose Belly Fat With Moringa Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Norland Nigeria Weight Lose Products by Areoni(f): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
NORLAND NIGERIA WEIGHT LOSE PRODUCTS

Re: Norland Nigeria Weight Lose Products by Areoni(f): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
TESTIMONY OF THE USE OF MEBO GI NOW GI VITAL SOFT GEL

My name is Hon. Ekan, I am 66yrs of age but I look like 45yrs old man, I will be very plain with you. Cancer almost ended my life some years back but thank God I overcame it and that is where my story originated, If you are suffering from Ulcer, Diabetes, High Blood pressure Weak Immune system, Stroke, Your body aging so fast Fibroid, Cancer STD’s, Tooth Decayed, ETC This is for total healing or cure, If you are suffering or you know someone suffering from any of the above listed issue please read on.

I was diagnosed cancer Jan 25th 2011 along side with other sickness but I ignored my Doctors advises, they asked I commence treatment immediately, but election was very close and that was the only thing on my mind (winning election) serious campaigns from states to local Govt. levels. On Feb 23th, unfortunately I collapsed and found myself in Royal London Hospital after 10days in comma.

My brother/sister I hope you will learn from my mistakes, Your health is your wealth; don’t trade your health for anything, What will it profit a man when you have so much wealth but no good health to enjoy it? Don’t wait till you are ill before going for check up at least every 6 months. Prevention is better than cure.

Being a lucky man, the cancer surgery was successful but that was not all, other tests were conducted. My BP was high My sugar level very high (Diabetic) Ulcer positive Heart problem And other deadly illnesses After some weeks I was okay to return to Nigeria but the doctor did something that really scared me. After being operated on and other issues where found threatening my well being, I was expecting a lot of medications and prescription from him yet he gave me only one type of drug. My wife who was there was very surprise, we went to meet him to stress on the test results with us, Diabetes, High Blood pressure, Ulcer, Operation wound etc, I told him that I needed more drugs , Dr leinha laughed at me and calmly asked us to seat down. Dr leinha revealed something very great that change my life till this moment, if you are patient enough to read I will reveal same to you. He made me to understand that the single drug will settle operation wounds, Diabetes, High blood pressure, ulcer etc. I didn’t believe him because everything he told me sounded like a miracle. He insisted that I give a try and get back to him after 3 weeks.

Who am I to argue with a doctor of that level? I agreed with him on one condition that I will remain in London during those weeks should in case I don't see improvement he Will give me something else. The next day I started taking it as he prescribed my brother/sister within 7 days wonders started happening that I couldn’t wait till 3week he asked me to see him, I went back to see him but this time it wasn’t to complain but to thank him, ask for more of the capsules and inform him that I will be returning to Nigeria. After three months this single drug solved my diabetes, High blood pressure, ulcer and heart problem. I couldn’t contain with the joy so I needed to dig deep to know more about this wonder doing capsules, where it came from, Who produced and what other sickness it can cure. What I found wowed me That was how I discovered MEBO GI CAPSULES NOW GI VITAL SOFT GEL

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Manhood Bigger With Food / Pls I Need Help / Familial Spastic Paraplegia Aka Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.