Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

XENOPHOBIA? President Buhari Arrives South Africa (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / XENOPHOBIA? President Buhari Arrives South Africa (PHOTOS) (314 Views)

President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

XENOPHOBIA? President Buhari Arrives South Africa (PHOTOS) by donaldeke(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari has arrived in South Africa. He arrived the country and was welcomed by officials of the xenophobia stricken country. Going by his aide, Bashir Ahmed, who made the announcement on Twitter, Buhari is there on a three-day working visit.

President Buhari is honouring an invite from the Country's president and it was earlier reported that xenophobia talks will come up.

See more photos of Buhari's arrival below:

https://www.reporterswall.com/xenophobia-president-buhari-arrives-south-africa-photos/

Re: XENOPHOBIA? President Buhari Arrives South Africa (PHOTOS) by subtlemee(f): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Even after FFK finished him?Our president get mind o
Re: XENOPHOBIA? President Buhari Arrives South Africa (PHOTOS) by Simplyleo: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
I don't know why this looks somehow a very illogical decision to me.

Southies benefit more from Nigeria than the other way round but the same Southies started maltreating Nigerians in their country, yet the president of SA sat down in his country sending apology message to Nigeria govt instead of personally coming to Nigeria for that, and now the president of Nigeria is in that same SA to discuss this xenophobic attack instead of the other way round.

This doesn't really make any sense to me, honestly.

Anyway, just speaking out of my layman understing though. sad
Re: XENOPHOBIA? President Buhari Arrives South Africa (PHOTOS) by Mynd44: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2019

(1)

Oyewo Moves Motion On Flooding, As House Of Reps Mandates NEMA For Relief Items / Huge Blow For APC Ahead Of Bayelsa Governorship Election As 6,000 Members Defect / FG Vs Labour, 3 Key Issues To Discuss Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.