Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,833 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Zlatan Is Bigger Than The Next Rated Headies 2019 Category – Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Is Bigger Than The Next Rated Headies 2019 Category – Nigerians React (470 Views)

Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Is Bigger Than The Next Rated Headies 2019 Category – Nigerians React by ebaze: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Next Rated Headies 2019 Nominees: Rema, Joeboy, Fireboy DML, Victor AD, Lyta and Zlatan

The next rated Headies 2019 Nominees List which was released yesterday October 1, 2019 has caused a lot of controversies on social media platforms as Zlatan falls under the Category.

The Next Rated Category as stated by the organizers of the awards, is a voting category for the most promising act in the year under review. In other words, Rema, Joeboy, Fireboy DML, Victor AD, Lyta and Zlatan are all promising because none of them have produced an album or LP yet.

READ FURTHER: https://forevernaija.com/zlatan-is-bigger-than-the-next-rated-headies-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Points Who He Wants To Win The Bbnaija / Tunde Ednut Mocks Mercys Suv From Bbn And Cals It Nepa Motor / Grandmother Show Off Her Dance Moves As She Celebrate Life At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.