Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee (6751 Views)

Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Chipink(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin

Chipink it hasn't come to that , before I land a job in Taraba I was working in Dubai dats after graduation ! Upon I have never been to Lagos , some Yoruba guys working with me in a Chinese factory showers me affection so extreme ,they curse their girls and I will always tell them is the parents fault Yes is the parents fault !it happens that We are watching one movie then to pass time in our workers quarters " olorun maji or something that's the movie " one yoruba agbero girl was displaying and the guy with me offed the led tV I was astonished ,
But that dosent stop me from knowing who dey are , they spoiled the job with their Eye -Service that's bTw
Nne don't mind d guy arguing with u ,Yoruba guys will like to marry IGBOS but I won't support that because it will infitrate our mission of liberation

U don't even get my point like I DONT CARE IF THEY LIKE ME OR NOT. don't u get it.
I prefer them to stay away from me.
I don't want them To like me.
They disturb me too much

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Chipink(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

My own is that I hate touts ,am allergic to touts. If not yorubas are ok

They are not OK to me.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Adaibeku(f): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Chipink:

It's a shame!
Don't tell me nonsense pls.
After following them they come online to brag and trash about and insult Igbos.
Any igbo woman/man following them I see them as betrayers.

I know hw u feel , I pray mother nature don't play games with ur love live ! because she will make u fall hair to toe for ndi afonja ! Just lie low ,Chioma davido said worst than u ,

And I repeat "I don't like igbo ladies marrying yorubas"
But we have to be careful with nature and it's tricks ,cos out of 10 things i said I hate I have done 9
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Chipink(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

I know hw u feel , I pray mother nature don't play games with ur love live ! because she will make u fall hair to toe for ndi afonja ! Just lie low ,Chioma davido said worst than u ,

And I repeat "I don't like igbo ladies marrying yorubas"
But we have to be careful with nature and it's tricks ,cos out of 10 things i said I hate I have done 9

That means u are weak mentally and people like u are people they play around with and dump you after using u..
Because u felt that "they showered u with affection" blah blah...
Then u look for a poor igbo brother hold down with the left over.

If i dont like something I dont like it.
And NOTHING will make me go close to it.
Do u know how many of them I meet every week? I mean very rich guys with their promises and offerings.
(But no, I want I want)
I'm sure if its some1 like u , u will fall immediately.

And lastly stop mentioning me if u are going to tell me rubbish again pls.
I have a man already and I'm ok with him.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by nlPoster: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2019
This is serious, seems the guys are irresistible if you have to struggle this hard.
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Masterclass32: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Igbo women were put on earth for who?

This guy should try comedy too.
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Adaibeku(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Chipink:

That means u are weak mentally and people like u are people they play around with and dump you after using u..
Because u felt that "they showered u with affection" blah blah...
Then u look for a poor igbo brother hold down with the left over.

If i dont like something I dont like it.
And NOTHING will make me go close to it.
Do u know how many of them I meet every week? I mean very rich guys with their promises and offerings.
(But no, I want I want)
I'm sure if its some1 like u , u will fall immediately.

And lastly stop mentioning me if u are going to tell me rubbish again pls.
I have a man already and I'm ok with him.

Chai grin
Nwa nke akparipumu Anya !
Inukwa ajo onu !

U are still young u haven't seen anything about life , this is my last mention to you but know it that "u are just a sand so are mine , I am the leader of all tribal bigots in nairaland, I have shown terrible tribalism against them that some1 called me Satan and Devil IMPERSONIFIED , but luk at me today , preaching humanity (U insulting me Great self) and you think is all about sleeping with Yoruba touts or lagoon Islamic idiots ,

Whether u like it or not you are nothing among nature!
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Chipink(f): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Chai grin
Nwa nke akparipumu Anya !
Inukwa ajo onu !

U are still young u haven't seen anything about life , this is my last mention to you but know it that "u are just a sand so are mine , I am the leader of all tribal bigots in nairaland, I have shown terrible tribalism against them that some1 called me Satan and Devil IMPERSONIFIED , but luk at me today , preaching humanity (U insulting me Great self) and you think is all about sleeping with Yoruba touts or lagoon Islamic idiots ,
Whether u like it or not you are nothing among nature!

I have respect for myself , not ones any man can catch by "showing them affection" I know what I want and stand by it.

And i will advice u to try not to have issues with me, I'm not into ur online childish fights u do with other stupid romance land gals here in the romance section..
Be warned! Pls

Good day!
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Adaibeku(f): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chipink:

I have respect for myself , not ones any man can catch by "showing them affection" I know what I want and stand by it.

And i will advice u to try not to have issues with me, I'm not into ur online childish fights u do with other stupid romance land gals here in the romance section..
Be warned! Pls

Good day!

I don't fight anyone or join my friends in fighting anyone , is just little play with guys to cool stress ,You are such a child that u will never know ! They show me respect 2

To hell with you am tribalistic but u are a terrible tribal warrior , Shun tribalism is among prejudice ,one of the 7 seeds of d Evil one !

As for Yoruba people let them continue their tribalism while we work for biafran restoration ,we will see who Tribalism ,pride and prejudice helps economically
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by Chipink(f): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

I don't fight anyone or join my friends in fighting anyone , is just little play with guys to cool stress ,You are such a child that u will never know ! They show me respect 2

To hell with you am tribalistic but u are a terrible tribal warrior , Shun tribalism is among prejudice ,one of the 7 seeds of d Evil one !
As for Yoruba people let them continue their tribalism while we work for biafran restoration ,we will see who Tribalism ,pride and prejudice helps economically

Can u pls Stop mentioning me u are talking rubbish. undecided
Call me tribalistic or whatever I dont care.
Stop mentioning me dont let me have issues with u pls. sad
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by JokerEvolver: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Were 4 niger cool
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by nlPoster: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:44am On Oct 07, 2019
yes my dear. 0knm is very notorious for chasing igbo females all over nairaland but luckily we run far away from him.
Adaibeku:
So okunlowomi aka Oknm is chasing u, he chased me back then
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by knowledgeable: 2:48am On Oct 08, 2019
letusbepieces:
The comment reeks of inferiority complex.

It is almost as if Igbo women are white and yoruba men are black.

So wen they marry Igbo women, they get mixed race baby.

The entire tribe are falling over themselves to marry from the Igbos they hate so much.

See how far envy and jealousy can lead.

I feel so sorry for the Yorubas. There is a saying in some parts of Igbo land that says that when a woman's Virgina swallows a man's penis, it swallows part of his wealth. They were warned to be careful about foreign women by their elders, they refused. As the entire tribe are fallen over themselves to marry Igbo women or dating them, a whole new unseen economy revolves around such engagements. If anyone can quantify the GDP of Yoruba economy in Nigeria, how many percentage of that GDP are being swallow by Igbo women virginas since 1970 right after the civil war when that trend sort of become more pronounced?. Nobody knows, but I suspect that is part of transfer of wealth from South West to South East, unseen but to the detriment of Yoruba women
Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by knowledgeable: 2:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Chipink:

Lol I always say it that YORUBAS have inferiority complex.. Imagine what their popular musician is saying. grin
And beating his chest on ontop.

I even wonder the foolish igbo women who gives them the chance to make them talk trash. I mean what on earth will attract me to a Yoruba man.?
Money couldnt attract me so nothing else can..

In reality, on average, Igbo men are wealthier than them, and can afford to have it both ways (Igbo women + Yoruba women also).

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Were Put On This Earth For Yoruba Men” – Ycee by knowledgeable: 3:05am On Oct 08, 2019
TSRC:

Go to inmessanger and see who populates the forum.

Yoruba whores.

Though I guess online runs is better than staying in a brothel.

Badoo website 80% Yoruba women..... bleached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Princess Shyngle Shutdown Social Media With Her Sexy Curves (photos). / Photos Abuja Man Passes Out While Get A Lap Dance From A Club Girl / Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.