Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,639 members, 7,889,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Sex In The Dream, Is It A Sign Of...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Dream, Is It A Sign Of...... (764 Views)

The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In The Dream, Is It A Sign Of...... by lessonsoflife: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sleeping with a woman in the dream, what is the implication and what does it mean.
Re: Sex In The Dream, Is It A Sign Of...... by banjicom(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
angry

You can contact spiritual STD like hiv and gonorrhoea, the solution is for you to be wearing condoms before you sleep at night s

The spiritual woman might decide to render you impotent if she is the jealous type.

If your spiritual girlfriend/wife gets pregnants you will be sending money to her spiritual bank for child support in real life, thus making you poor in real life.

Quote me if you need more stupid answers, thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream, Is It A Sign Of...... by WorWorBoy: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
banjicom:
angry

You can contact spiritual STD like hiv and gonorrhoea, the solution is for you to be wearing condoms before you sleep at night s

The spiritual woman might decide to render you impotent if she is the jealous type.

If your spiritual girlfriend/wife gets pregnants you will be sending money to her spiritual bank for child support in real life, thus making you poor in real life.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Dream, Is It A Sign Of...... by lessonsoflife: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
banjicom:
angry

Sai man don suffer for una hands lol.
You don see man wey give spirit belle? Abi you don try am before?
Re: Sex In The Dream, Is It A Sign Of...... by Pubichairs(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Europeans think of it as a healthy sex life..and they don't see any big deal in it

we Africans ..religion has made us condemn so much things in other to inflict fear on us, definitely black man mentality

let me shock u: Sex in dream according to our African belief and religion, means bad luck and sign of having spiritual wife

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:what Are These Three Things You Want Your Boyfriend To Be Doing? / See How 9ja Tiwa Savage Goes Topless In Viral Photo Shoot / My Girlfriend Gave Me A 90 Day No Sex Option To Win Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.