Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? (3836 Views)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 19, 2008
23 year old boy and 38 yr old woman?
She could be your mother1

ewww, this thread is so gross.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 3:25am On Jul 19, 2008
CH3COO:

Eww thanks for that. I guess he only needs to wash away the fungus growing on the egg.
LOL. . . but [b]gabrywy[/b]l that was such a cute love story. . .now thats true love.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by CH3COO(m): 3:35am On Jul 19, 2008
anti motun, is it you the poster is referring to?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 4:44am On Jul 19, 2008
motun_rayo:

LOL. . . but [b]gabrywy[/b]l that was such a cute love storynow thats true love.

Yeap Neat eh? They are known as the most romantic couple in China right now. grin

CH3COO:

HAHA! grin Dude,. . . . You're sooooo sarcastically funny
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Akinagirl(f): 5:08am On Jul 19, 2008
lol, egg fungus
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by lidbb2(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2008
@ poster

no do anything.
as young ladies plenty reach,na your big aunty mates you dey follow.u be champion.
you don dey chop your "papa meat" already.
NA YOU BIKO!!!
now wey you dey chop 38 year old meat,make you upgrade to 50 begin chop your mama mate,
then upgrage again go 70 begin chop your grandmama mate.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by franksowo: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2008
why does it prck u dat much,u sound so narrow minded, is the young man the first to be in love with an older person or cos he's a guythen wat makes it ok for a 23yr old girl to date or marry a 45yr old man??huh??
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by rubi(f): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2008
CH3COO:

Dude you really need to leave this woman alone. The yoke of her egg is gone. Desperate times don't call for measures this desperate.

Kids come from God and him alone Amen
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 3:40am On Jul 20, 2008
rubi:

Kids come from God and him alone Amen
AMEN!
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 3:41am On Jul 20, 2008
CH3COO:

Ahhahhh. . .do I look that old to you? tongue
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 3:42am On Jul 20, 2008
motun_rayo:

Ahhahhhdo I look that old to you? tongue

rara ma. you are only 18. embarassed you ran away last night.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 3:44am On Jul 20, 2008
I didnt run away. . . I jut had other things to do.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 3:48am On Jul 20, 2008
like . . . your boyfriend was calling? you aidc you were single motun.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 3:52am On Jul 20, 2008
how do you know if i have a boyfriend?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 3:58am On Jul 20, 2008
motun_rayo:

how do you know if i have a boyfriend?

you told me.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:03am On Jul 20, 2008
No i didnt. . .why did you change your user ID?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2008
I didn't. why are you so nozzy? don't you have homework to do.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:11am On Jul 20, 2008
mE? nosy? youre the one with all the questions. . .the one question i ask and you wont even answer.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:11am On Jul 20, 2008
why don't you resize the picture on your profile
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:11am On Jul 20, 2008
motun_rayo:

mE? nosy? youre the one with all the questionsthe one question i ask and you wont even answer.
sorry o, i'll answer. i didn't know you like me.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:13am On Jul 20, 2008
look at you jumping to all sorts of conclusions. . when did i say that i liked you tongue grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 4:14am On Jul 20, 2008
Ok Poster, after reading the comments from other Nairalanders, I bet you will be very demotivated with the majority comments in here. My advise to you is if you love her and if she loves you, than try to work it out from there. Bare in mind that theres other couples whom are facing this situation like you so you're not alone.

And to make you feel better, my aunt got married to a guy 15 years younger than her and they have 5 children. So there, anything's possible. You just have to work hard on it and believe that both of you can do it.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:15am On Jul 20, 2008
motun_rayo:

look at you jumping to all sorts of conclusions. . when did i say that i liked you tongue grin
i thought you just said you like . . . ok fine. i know you don't, i'm not looking to snatch you away from your boyfriend. just networking.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 4:15am On Jul 20, 2008
Oh Oh. . . Here we goes again. The born flirterer has been unleashed.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

Oh Oh. . . Here we goes again. The born flirterer has been unleashed.
when do i ever flirt . .
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 4:21am On Jul 20, 2008
HCH3COO:

when do i ever flirt . .

I no fit shout grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:21am On Jul 20, 2008
look at YOU i do like  you
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 4:24am On Jul 20, 2008
ooohhh, . . . . This time the flirt formula is successfull. grin

(Gabry looks around and see no one else besides two person apart from her. She tip toes out of the door and leave silently)

(And before she leaves, she says: See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!)
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:25am On Jul 20, 2008
motun_rayo:

look at YOU i do like you
um can you quit being sarcastic . . . my emotion is not a toy
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:27am On Jul 20, 2008
flirt chemical formula never successful. she was only joking.
gabrywyl:

ooohhh, . . . . This time the flirt formula is successfull. grin

(Gabry looks around and see no one else besides two person apart from her. She tip toes out of the door and leave silently)

(And before she leaves, she says: See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!)
gaby na me you dey joke like this?  have you ever felt the fury of amadioha? i will send him to descend on you sharp sharp.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:32am On Jul 20, 2008
Im serious i like you as a networking friend
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:34am On Jul 20, 2008
motun_rayo:

I'm serious i like you as a networking friend
that's the dumbest thing i've heard all day. do i look like a gay or something? "friend" - your mouth like friend.

get a load of her gabwryl, "i'm too good for him"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants Intimacy / My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (6th Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.