Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,690 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House (3362 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Bukittes(f): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Bluetooth, I think u should read posts very well and stop commenting for the sake of trying to make comments. I just told the bombers where to channel their acts and do I need to start mentioning names like you? Is it only IBB that is the perpetrator of evil in this country? You are even suggesting someone who's done his bad part and gone and will definitely not come back, what of those that are there now and are still not hearing the masses? Is it till their deeds all done b4 u want judgement on them?
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
chosen04:

I personally dont feel sorry for the victims of October 1st Bomb Blast!!!. . . . . . . . . . I heard from a reliable source that they were paid to turn up for the celebration of ''50 yrs of FAILURES'' inspite of the warning to stay out of eagle square.

If any of them was a family member i wont even mind!
Wicked girl . Lol
Bukittes:

@Bluetooth, I think u should read posts very well and stop commenting for the sake of trying to make comments. I just told the bombers where to channel their acts and do I need to start mentioning names like you? Is it only IBB that is the perpetrator of evil in this country? You are even suggesting someone who's done his bad part and gone and will definitely not come back, what of those that are there now and are still not hearing the masses? Is it till their deeds all done b4 u want judgement on them?
ops my bad anyways,where have you seen violence being a solution to political instead it will escalate more.Go to the streets of Baghdad and see how innocent lives are being killed on a daily basis by some folks who are challenging the government .
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2010
what kind of bomb blast was that? thats not professional coz the whole building suppose to go down.
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by chosen04(f): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Wicked girl . Lol .

Let the truth be told what were they doing there? Celebrating 50 yrs of Failures? (the irony of life)
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Meldrick(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
chosen04:

I personally dont feel sorry for the victims of October 1st Bomb Blast!!!. . . . . . . . . . I heard from a reliable source that they were paid to turn up for the celebration of ''50 yrs of FAILURES'' inspite of the warning to stay out of eagle square.

Painfully you were not among. We sure wouldn't be feeling sorry for you.
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by EzeUche0(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2010
How dare they bring this to Igboland! angry
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Meldrick(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
EzeUche0:

Point of correction. Asaba is Delta State's capital not Igbo land.
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by EzeUche0(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2010
Meldrick:

Point of correction. Asaba is Delta State's capital not Igbo land.

Asaba is the home of the Delta Igbo. Making it Igboland! angry
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
Bukittes:

Inasmuch as I hate violence, I am beginning to loveee thisss new era of "Bomb Scare". Its just so sad innocent masses are sometimes going to be hit (which of course might be me too sad), but truth is our leaders obviously won't listen with ordinary ears except with militant action. I just wish these bombs and whatever can be targeted at strategic areas where it will hit the leaders so bad they won't know what came upon them. Go to House of Assembly where those fools sit to discuss rubbish and bomb their a*s off! I'm definitely in support of that!!!!!!!
What's there to love in it. You or anyone else for that matter have no right to commit murder. If you are miserable and psychopathic why not seek help and counselling instead of taking out your frustrations on other Nigerians?
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
chosen04:

That does not sound normal. But the question is why are you waiting for others to do the dirty work? Why hide behind your laptop and come up with your misanthropic drivel? Does posting such on nairaland change anything?
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Irk(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
What is the need for all the SSS When our executive offices av been compromise? This country is in a deep mess
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Then tell those bombers to go after IBB and co.it makes no sense when innocent citizens are the casuality !
Sometimes you talk utter nonsense. In the first place who exactly is behind the bomb blasts and what is their motive.?
Secondly it is not for you ,a mere civil servant for that matter, to constitute yourself into a vigilante officer. You cannot take the laws into your hands.
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
Heyy Fellow comrades, I think we are all missing the point here!!! Firstly, BOMBING the Govt house will NOT change a single thing,  rather it will only be for the worse, Let us all remember that we created these monsters AKA "Uduaghan, Ibori and other greedy thieves ruling over us today, 

Alot of Deltans sold our votes for bags of rice and we gave in to all the inducements and sentiments they threw at us,  I strongly believe that those thugs who rigged the elections in favour of these CROOKS ARE STILL living in POVERTY, 
Its down us to vote the right candidate in 2011,  Let us all look beyond taxing these crooks for our own selfish benefits or selling our votes for bags of rice. At the end of the day they will return back to rob whatever was given to us to get our votes.

FINALLY, I will NOT point fingers at anyone, because at the time these Crooks came to power (1999 - 2007), there was very little we could do to get free and Fair elections,  I can only hope for GEJ to make the next elections credible,  Then It will be Down to us to choose whoever can be trusted to be the next governor, 
It will Never be Business as usual for these crooks,  so lets watch out for the desperados,  Just like GEJ said,
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by myforumid3: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
UDUAGHAN WUD definitely END up like Ibori, thats for sure. I doubt if this page wud be enuf to explain the misery that deltans are goin thru, yet the editor of vanguard newspaper and other sycophants wont stop putting his face and dirty A.S.S on every vanguard daily, thinking that wud bring him back to the govt house by all means, imagine selling a rotten roasted goat to people,
what are his achievements agn?, street lights, chrismas tree, bid screen tvs and offcourse roads, M.U.M.U.
ur cousin ibori wud wait for u in jail,
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Mobinga: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
EzeUche0:

I'm 100 % certain that you're not an Igbo man.
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
tensor777:

Sometimes you talk utter nonsense. In the first place who exactly is behind the bomb blasts and what is their motive.?
Secondly it is not for you ,a mere civil servant for that matter, to constitute yourself into a vigilante officer. You cannot take the laws into your hands.
Have you ever seen me supporting violence of any sort before ? I was reacting her post where she talked about bombing of politicians or you get me for mind before ?
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Have you ever seen me supporting violence of any sort before ? I was reacting her post where she talked about bombing of politicians or you get me for mind before ?
Yet you allowed this Bukola girl's line of reasoning to fool you into calling for the murder of a specific person? You see how people get themselves into trouble?
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Mickboro(m): 12:07am On Nov 05, 2010
this bomb age is realy becoming popular.first it was gun our goverment official all went and but bullet prove cars built high face houses with maximum securityand we masses was left to suffer nothing was done to improve the security situation,even the small body bullet proof some guys dey go do from jujuman house our govt officials went and caused hold up there and the price skyrocketed even the poor man caN'T get it again.then the age of kidnaping came it was still we masses that suffered it because our govt officials doubled the security around them and started moving with helicopters .no this is the age of bombing this time their is nowhere to run and there is no juju man who can do anti bomb and from the look of things its like anti -bomb cares are not yet available for them to buy.so if they dont do anything about this bomb age soon our unemployed chemical engineers ,electrical electronics engineer and industrial chemist we device a way of manufacturing these bomb locally and somalia will be better than Nigeria before u say jack robinson.
am washing all I know is that GOD is my protector our govt officials no fit bribe the almighty NO matter how much they give pastors.God will protect his own people i rest my case amigos
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Bukittes(f): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2010
Tensor or whatever the fake name u've chosen to use is, u don't expect my line of reasoning and urs to be the same, pls respect diversity of opinions here. You and I are not here to make rude comments on people's posts. If u don't have anything to say and u don't intend to keep ur comments to urself find something else to do bro. I think I still can exercise my freedom of speech irrespective of whose horse is gored here or there. Please let me know when the constitution changes as per that.
Sometimes good understanding of English is a problem to a lot of people here and I wish I can correct that! Mscheeeeeeeeew
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by abenelo: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2010
chosen04:

I dont like attacking people personally on this forum but you leave no choice with such a heartless jezeebel like opinion. Nigeria leaders has failed over the last 50 years is never reason good enough to start bombing places. This kind of attitude can never change anything for the better, it is through non voilence movement like that of Gandhi of India, Rev King of black right movement in the US, Mandela of South Africa that real change can occur. The citizens of Nigeria needs re-orientation, paraphrasing Bob Marley, "We need to emancipate ourrselves from mental slavery and non but ourselves can free ourselves can free our minds".

The victims of the bomb blast have their bloods on the hands of the evil doers. Even if they are paid to come for that event, they were just try to make a living in land where 70% of 150 million people below N150 ($1) a day. If you go into their personal daily struggle they may not be as fortunate as you rich enough to resist such free money offer from the government.

Mend and all who wants the country to ruled rightly should take the fight to educating the electorates, let us protect our votes. Let us vote based on issues and not ethnicity and religious consideration. Let us change the government through the power that really belong to the people VOTES not BOMBS.
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by nastydamus(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2010
Abeg where did this Mickboro guy show from? I've been laughing since I read his post.
But on a more serious note, this is the reason why I think Nigerians should start looking past treading along religious and ethnic lines. If this Uduaghan dude decides tomorrow that he wants to represent the ND in Aso Rock by running for president, the same NDeltans complaining now will overlook his previous atrocities, simply because he's aiming to 'represent' them nationally.
That's also why zoning isn't in the interest of Nigeria and her much-touted nationhood.
It's true that we didn't vote most of these rogue into power, but we have another window of opportunity in the 2011 polls to chart 9ja on a beta path.
My 2 kb!

Still laughing @ Mickboro! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Explosion Rocks Delta Govt House by Meldrick(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

Asaba is the home of the Delta Igbo. Making it Igboland! angry
Don't try to force them into been Igbos. They have said countless times that they are not part of your Biafra empire. The next thing you will want to come and claim the oil in Warri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democracy: What Is Your Most Important Dividend(s) Of Democracy? / Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 / President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.