Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Irresistible Novena To The Sacred Heart Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Irresistible Novena To The Sacred Heart Of Jesus (1445 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Funny Cartoons - No Sacred Cows Here . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irresistible Novena To The Sacred Heart Of Jesus by grailife(m): 1:29am On Nov 04, 2010
O my Jesus who didst say: " Indeed I say to you, ask and it shall be given you; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you. " Here I am, knocking, seeking, and asking the grace ( mention your request ).
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be Thy name Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit; As it was in beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in Thee.

O my Jesus who didst say: " Indeed I say to you, whatever you shall ask the Father in My name, it shall be granted to you" Here I am, asking Thy Father in Thy name for the grace ( mention your request ).
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be. . .

O my Jesus who didst say: " Indeed I say to you, heaven and earth shall pass, but my words shall not pass. " Here I am, and supporting myself on the infallibility of Thy words, I ask Thee the grace ( mention your request ).
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be. . .

Prayer

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom only one thing is impossible and that is not to feel compassion for the wretched, have pity on us, miserable sinners, and grant us the grace which we ask Thee through the Immaculate Heart of She who is Thy tender Mother and also ours.
Hail, Holy Queen Mother of Mercy; hail, our life, our sweetness, and our ! To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve ; to you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping, in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, your eyes of mercy towards us ; and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of your womb Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary, Pray for us O Holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ
Memorare

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your proctection, impplored your help, or sought your intercess was left unaided. Inspired with this
confidence. I fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, my mother To you I come; before I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the word Incarnate, despise not my petition but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
Saint Joseph foster Father of Jesus, Pray for us.
Source: www.anf.org

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Unveil Quantum Theory Of Soul's Existence (& Immortality) / You Can't Be An Atheist And Not Laugh,..... / Clear Me On This 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.