Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,415 members, 7,897,839 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (50604 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Disgrace to MANity...
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by ABballer100(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
UnclePrincipal:
Fool

My firrst ftc on nairaland.
I dedicate this to all u6chelsea fans
Up Chelsea buh Aswr na money d guy want oo
Otedola with the money

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Mayorwer: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
TwoBottles:
angry

That's not enough, you should also allow her to sit butt naked on your face and scrub her pucci to orgasm. While you suffocate under the weight of her hairy arse.
what ? You are a terrible somebody.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by donprinyo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tufiakwa
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by sylve11: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
Why dont u say same to that carpenter's daughter in ur village...gold digger

grin cool
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by danot1030: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Money slave.

Are there no many pretty ladies who's parents are that he can marry to watch their pants?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Impregnablefolk: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gibberish
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by frozen70g(f): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Both of you are not a match, look else where
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Remzii(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
plz who d fu*k is dis guy
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by omohlexy: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mercy2006:

Would he have said he would wash her clean pants?
Isn't dirty pants what sane people wash before?
Well,except the residents of yaba left sha grin grin
Bring your dirty pants to me dear. Its economic value is wow!
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by babra19: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Uche Gold and digger

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by waynejesus: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Eyahhhhh they finally get this boy..
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by VillageHead: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
You need spiritual cleansing
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by joowealth(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by noble2faith(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hintona:

Dammit you're sick!!!!!

Honestly, I love your personal text. I am using as my whatsapp status right away. � � �
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by olatilldend: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Majority of those insulting this guy would do worse if dj Cuppy as much as bats an eyelid at them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by lereinter(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Evans2019: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fellow Nairalander, truth be told..... is this actor not a disgrace to Manhood ? pussy wey man like Asa Asika don bleep na this actor wan wash pant and dress for before marriage.......I pity this one
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by davidadenrele: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Am laughing in tongues!@ Apostle must hear this!! Olorun o ja mi lara je!! You want wash DJ Cuppy pant, you are going to Psychatric hospital first thing tomorrow morning
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Progress62(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
family curse
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Mercy2006(f): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Evans2019:
Fellow Nairalander, truth be told..... is this actor not a disgrace to Manhood ? pussy wey man like Asa Asika don bleep na this actor wan wash pant and dress for before marriage.......I pity this one
Don't say that.every one has dated someone in the past.
After all, Davido sees Chioma as his queen even when it was said that some Babcock guys have f*ucked the living daylights out of her.
Though, I want to believe this guy is just fooling around
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Osobi32(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Foolish attention seeker...... Very anyhow guy!
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Sterope(f): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwweeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Seriously ewwwwww!
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by FloxySmart(f): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Omo Igbo yahoo yahoo
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by emonis88: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Y u no go wash pant when na otedola daughter. Oya go wash pant of another babe weh her papa no get money.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Kingkzee(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
This one wear mum u like cloth
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Kingkzee(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
This one wear mumu like cloth
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by ojonugba2014(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
tufiakwa. bomb dae ur head
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Agugbadin: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Shame on you
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Americanboy35: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chai, social media don suffer sha......
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by Vimezprojects(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
We don't deserve this kinda embarrassment from a fellow man..kai
Re: Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me by 2rez: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Just imagine. U see this lamebrain, na likes of him dey give some ladies mouth to alter this stenched cliché; "men are scum" instead of "some men are scum" but to be frank, this man is a confirmed scum sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bimpe onakoya, Toolz Makeup Artist Blasted Over Dirty Nails / GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.