Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Dont Mind Dating A Poor Guy'-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Love Life And Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Mind Dating A Poor Guy'-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Love Life And Wizkid (914 Views)

Tiwa Savage Opens Pop Up Shop In London (photos) / Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Her Romantic Relationship With Wizkid / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Mind Dating A Poor Guy'-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Love Life And Wizkid by gistembassy123: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Singer Tiwa Savage, in a recent interview with Beat FM, spoke at length about her current and upcoming projects and getting an international deal. The amiable singer also opened up about personal issues and of course if she is dating Wizkid

Tiwa opened up about her love life and how difficult it has been to get a new boo after her break up with her husband. According to her, no one slides into her DM to date her, as she is open to any kind of guy whether rich of poor...

Watch interview

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-dont-mind-dating-a-poor-guy-tiwa-savage-opens-up-on-love-life-and-wizkid/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAgx2l7r7Dw

Source: Beat FM
Re: I Dont Mind Dating A Poor Guy'-Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Love Life And Wizkid by praizblog: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Esther Becomes Payporte Ambassador / Naira Marley Collected 60 Millions From Access Bank For Show In One Week / Popular Facebook Mallam, Naa Tia Has Been Scammed By A Lady He Tried To Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.