Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:42 AM

NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out (43230 Views)

Nysc 2019 Batch B Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out - Congratulations! / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by jerayme: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Any information about batch B stream 2?

or Batch B remobilisation?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by Collins4u1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
If you are reading this, and you are a Yahoo Yahoo or scam guy, or 419 etc , please know that you are doomed for life...... That money u HV stolen or acquired illegitimately, u can't enjoy it, gbagbe......... U are only heaping curses on ur head.....so quit such life, retrace ur steps BK to God and engage in decent work, God will surely bless ur handwork if he sees ur heart

They have scammed my guy.

My you too sef greedy.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by MrCEO69(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
apeiron24:
The NYSC Timetable is a very crucial timetable both for the Prospective Corps members, the various institutions and the National Youth Service Corps management. Every year, every batch, there is always the Timetable to show the arrangement, and how the plan will be for that particular batch.

The Timetable is the most anticipating timetable in Nigeria as thousands of graduates from various prestigious higher institutions both at home and abroad are always waiting for it. Congratulations as the one for this batch is finally out.

NYSC 2019 Batch C Timetable

The NYSC 2019 Batch C official time table is out. See the picture below:

[Source: ]
what is happening on 7th, pre what? i dnt understand we never start registration yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by Juventus4life: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
NewBea:

Please someone should answer this
How can I answer this question?
batch c are entering camp November and I believe they will come out November ending or December. so with the two or three weeks that remains in a calendar year nysc will mobilise and camp people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by benitdavid: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hit me up if you want to influence your posting to any state of your choice. It’s 100 percent legit

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by nakaman: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
If you are reading this, and you are a Yahoo Yahoo or scam guy, or 419 etc , please know that you are doomed for life...... That money u HV stolen or acquired illegitimately, u can't enjoy it, gbagbe......... U are only heaping curses on ur head.....so quit such life, retrace ur steps BK to God and engage in decent work, God will surely bless ur handwork if he sees ur heart
am even looking for a coach
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
nakaman:
am even looking for a coach
haaaaa, don't o
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by KLRSIK420(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
gwarotango:
Are you a graduate of a mushroom Benin Republic university?
apeiron24:
The NYSC Timetable is a very crucial timetable both for the Prospective Corps members, the various institutions and the National Youth Service Corps management. Every year, every batch, there is always the Timetable to show the arrangement, and how the plan will be for that particular batch.

The Timetable is the most anticipating timetable in Nigeria as thousands of graduates from various prestigious higher institutions both at home and abroad are always waiting for it. Congratulations as the one for this batch is finally out.

abubakarbabang7:
Pls i registered for batch b and i couldn't make it how and when will i do revalidation for batch c?
apeiron24:

PLEASE, SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME ANSWER THIS

I WAS MOBILIZED ON JULY THIS YEAR WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO GO WITH BATCH B STREAM 2, BUT I DID NOT REGISTER AT ALL AND MY RECORD IS ON NYSC PORTAL.
CAN I BE ABLE TO REGISTER WITH THIS CURRENT BATCH C WHEN THE REGISTRATION STAR??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by ametu166(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
KLRSIK420:

I WAS MOBILIZED ON JULY THIS YEAR WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO GO WITH BATCH B STREAM 2, BUT I DID NOT REGISTER AT ALL AND MY RECORD IS ON NYSC PORTAL.
CAN I BE ABLE TO REGISTER WITH THIS CURRENT BATCH C WHEN THE REGISTRATION STAR??

YES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by gwarotango: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
KLRSIK420:

I can't help you with this. I finished my NYSC over 10years ago when the procedures were different
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by gloriousone(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jaybnjamin:
Just have to sit tight and wait for Batch A next year. Can't come and go and kill myself.
Can't never be a broke corper.
Na to hustle non stop this Xmas.
mhen!! First time i'm commenting on NL cos' this post just touched my heart...[b][/b]i can never go to school through stress because of no money, i will now carry that kind of head to NYSC..i have to hustle cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by eki2000(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2019
So now the new DG has decided to topple things, how does he explain to PCMs what will happen to stream 2 of batch C, when this time table does not seem to favour them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by Efobiandrew83(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Nawa oo.. Nysc mobilizes every three months when there is no work in this country.. Kwantinue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by isioma9(f): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice[center][/center] shocked[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by isioma9(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author kiss=Efobiandrew83 post=82822799]Nawa oo.. Nysc mobilizes every three months when there is no undecided work in this country.. Kwantinue[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by olamzy45: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Having issue with my date of birth...the year is correct but the date and month are not correct in my jamb original results...please I want to know if there will be any issue on that for nysc
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by Elina123(f): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Is there anything like steam 2 batchc registration?
Or is it that we will register for batchc but will be given different stream.

Pls need answers
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by dunsin125: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Elina123:
Is there anything like steam 2 batchc registration?
Or is it that we will register for batchc but will be given different stream.

Pls need answers
Its just one registration then different streams for those who registered.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by Crazeworld(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2019
If you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Civil Defense, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or
If you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5393395/important-documents-get-here#81867573
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by Ifawssy: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2019
How can I check if my name is on the senate list?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by chigo5(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
my Senate list showing no records Wetin e mean.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by Gabriella1710(f): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Please are there going to be October and November batch am just confuse , someone should help me
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by humy2020: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Fake news at its peak

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by wwwtortoise(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
chigo5:
my Senate list showing no records Wetin e mean.

Mine too.
It simply means that your school is yet to upload their list for eligible students/graduates.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by phessyphemzzy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
For your medical certificate and medical report, Price is 1k only I deliver within an hour time.
for your top notch picture and document editting of any kinds....send DM
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out by Elibest693(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2019
For posting and Redeployment Join, only serious people
https:///HU7xh7hFqdb0CPzAN9wdLm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.