Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,328 members, 7,925,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Can I Study International Relationalships With E8 In Literature. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study International Relationalships With E8 In Literature. (1147 Views)

D7 In Government And E8 In Literature N English What Art Course Can He Go For? / With D7 In Economics And E8 In Financial Accounting. / Which University/course Can Accept E8 In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study International Relationalships With E8 In Literature. by TobyExclusive(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
I score e8 in literature in this 2019/2020 waec,can i study international relationships with it,and pls which university can i gain admission into,pls help me out,i really need you guys help.
and what other course can i study with e8 in literature pls help me out,and what is the jamb subject combination for,international relationship,pls am in need of it,please i need urgent reply.
Re: Can I Study International Relationalships With E8 In Literature. by TobyExclusive(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls dont just view and go,help me pls.
Re: Can I Study International Relationalships With E8 In Literature. by etrange: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
TobyExclusive:
I score e8 in literature in this 2019/2020 waec,can i study international relationships with it,and pls which university can i gain admission into,pls help me out,i really need you guys help.
and what other course can i study with e8 in literature pls help me out,and what is the jamb subject combination for,international relationship,pls am in need of it,please i need urgent reply.

International what?
Re: Can I Study International Relationalships With E8 In Literature. by TobyExclusive(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
etrange:

International what?
International relationship
Re: Can I Study International Relationalships With E8 In Literature. by j64real(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
yes you can. the subject combinations should be: English, Government, Economics and Geography/CRS/IRS. To be on a safer side, you need to check jamb brochure.

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Esut Students Blocking VC Parking Slot With Their Benz Car / Know Your First Professors From Nigeria / Nysc Age Limit Updated By Senate For Next Batch 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.