Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,891 members, 7,915,569 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo (485 Views)

Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / You Just Confirmed Your Boss Buhari Is A Liar. Reno. / I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo by Bestienews: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has promised not to compromise his loyalty to President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria.

The pledge came amidst reports of a crack in the Presidency allegedly caused by recent changes.

READ HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/10/i-ll-remain-loyal-to-my-boss-buhari-says.html?m=1

Re: I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo by Arubajagz: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
He is 100% loyal to his boss and the Nigerian people. What else do you expect from a learned man who understands the meaning of public service? You want him to behave like Atiku towards Obj or what?

All the copy and paste bloggers with their clickbait have come again.
Re: I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo by ojokolax: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
loyalty should not become a forgotten trait. kudos to the VP for showing a good example.
Re: I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo by okefranci: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
I so much like this man because he's full of respect and humility
Re: I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo by Shooyie: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
The VP is respectable and filled with integrity. You can't help but to love him.
Re: I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo by KiddiesTablets(f): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact.....
Re: I‘ll Remain Loyal To My Boss Buhari, Says Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Same news from different yeye bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Moments When Military Regime Arrested Sowore In A Led-protest In 1998 (VIDEO) / U.S Analysts Says Nigeria Has The Best Airforce In The Region. / Federal Government Hijack Nlc Plan To Delay The Payment Of New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.