Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,668 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students (35942 Views)

Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by blanket6560(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2019
This is the kind of people Nigeria needs the type who in every sense understand the meaning of the phrase "service to father land" wink smiley
] cry kiss
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2019
This deserves a lot of accolades!
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by LZAA: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82822218:
This is a very highly commendable project.

Here is one of the youths that needs to be celebrated in this nation.

Not the ones having sex in a toilet on live TV and will still be given equivalent of 60 Million Naira after the show of Shame that teaches no morals!

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by James0777: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2019
This is the real definition of serving one's country
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by sulaak(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:
shocked

Na wa for Nigerian useless parents, Government pays teachers teaching your own children, they build the schools buy the stationery and still provide feeding for some..

yet this good for nothing useless nigerian parents cant get their children mere chiars and tables .... And they can drink ogogoro and fvck all day

anyways kudos to the NYSC corper God would continue uplifting him

Why should tax-paying parent pay for chairs and tables?

The responsibilities for the children parents is to provide books, uniforms and food to the children. The parent should also be member of the Parent-Teacher Associate -PTA and contribute to the social welfare of the teachers and school students.
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by 1kinggy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
You have done very well. Posterity and those kids will bless you.

Kindly upgrade your furniture skills, gather some managerial and business skills and start your business.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by vickodedon(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
With this same 19800 that I collected on 2nd and its finished alrdy?
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by nonix22(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
weldone Hajia.
But are we going to see best graduating Student from Management?
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by ochibuogwu5: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Great Grace Bro!!!
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by pacespot(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
These are the kinds of people Nigeria is supposed to reward, we need more artisans and skilled workers to build a more modern and civilized Nigeria like China instead of those grammarians in the corporate world in Nigeria.
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by NLSOFT: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2019
And
This
Never
Made
It
To
The
Front
Page
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please can someone help with how I can get in touch with the youth corper. I need his contact details urgently.
Thanks
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by IamCharles123: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Exc2000:

everyone in germany pay tax and are coverered in their tax bracket.. who pays tax in nigeria? if they like they shouldnt wear uniform or any cloths or the corper should giv them that to and they shouldnt border comin with written materials lol

when i see the way a typical nigeria reasons i wonder who made us like this

So you don't pay tax, you dont know what we call indirect tax, we pay tax indirectly for a lot of things we buy in this country, if u are a salary earner, am sure ur company remove your tax b4 paying your salary. Very few nigerians dont pay tax.
In germany they pay tax for everything because the govt provide everything. In nigeria we provide our light (gen), water, security. We are govt on our own yet we still pay tax and you are here talking rubbish, i know how much tax is being deducted from my salary every month. If you don't pay tax dont assume everyone in nigeria is like you.

when i see the way a typical nigeria reasons i wonder who made us like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Nysc Orientation Camp Has Been Turned To A Business Hub By The Goverment / NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States / NYSC Admits Advice On Ransom Payment On Pamphlets, Begins Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.