Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,082 members, 7,922,623 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

[NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. (6218 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Raydans:

You dont have to stress yourself spelling it out. I understood the write up hook line and sinker.

I am telling you from a position of a primary alpha male.
That is what is going to happen. No more, no less

No imperfect man is infallible, when Adam a perfect man fell. You are a misogynist dear and can never be an alpha kiss
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
condemn:

Most of the guys who are replying you are not insulting you. But you are insulting them with your replies. Saying you won't want him to sound uneducated. Check his comment and see if he insulted you.

Go read all their comments on my post and come back and reedit your post dear, don't say I insulted you too kiss
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by MedicH: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:

You see your wife only as a "uterus habourer". SMH dear. I'm done with your misogynist conversation

Lol. When a man doesn't sugarcoat, he's a misogyny. Hmmm God go help us.
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Raydans: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:

No imperfect man is infallible, when Adam a perfect man fell. You are a misogynist dear and can never be an alpha kiss
I don't see myself as an alpha to start with neither am I a misogynistic but it doesn't take away the fact that if I find myself in such situation I apply common sense.

If you try to manipulate my emotions with getting me jealous, I walk away peacefully but if I find you worthy of my effort I use your game against you to win you
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Raydans:

I don't see myself as an alpha to start with neither am I a misogynistic but it doesn't take away the fact that if I find myself in such situation I apply common sense.

If you try to manipulate my emotions with getting me jealous, I walk away peacefully but if I find you worthy of my effort I use your game against you to win you

Then let the better player between you two win. Case closed dear kiss kiss
Re: [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. by Raydans: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:

Then let the better player between you two win. Case closed dear kiss kiss
I don't compete. You eventually be the one competing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard / If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You / Guys, Embarrassing Moments You Have Experienced Wooing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.