Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,316 members, 7,916,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Kogi Govership Elections: PDP Calls For Redeployment Of REC, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Govership Elections: PDP Calls For Redeployment Of REC, Others (324 Views)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Govership Elections: PDP Calls For Redeployment Of REC, Others by Apeshy101(m): 12:37am On Oct 04, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called for the transfer of the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Prof. James Apam and the Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Busari ahead of Kogi Governorship election slated to hold on November 16, 2019.

This was contained in a communique signed by Alhaji Abubakar Idris, the Lokoja LG party chairman at the end of the Lokoja LGA PDP stakeholders meeting.

The party passed a vote of confidence in the Nigeria Army (Records) Command and the DSS in Lokoja but warned against the deployment of Dr. Amina Zakari, INEC National Commissioner, to oversee the governorship poll in the state.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/10/03/pdp-calls-for-redeployment-of-rec-others/

(1) (Reply)

The NASS Members Should Further Amend The Electoral Bill / Independence: Ondo State Celebrates Good Governance. / I Won’t Quit APC, My Enemies Will Leave For Me- Gov Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.