Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) (43590 Views)

Ministerial Appointment, a continuation of My NYSC programme - Musawa / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2019
don't give a damn if you quote me but truth be
told I kept wondering why someone that didn't even finish her nysc I thought the proposed position was giving to people who have something to show on the table who if chosen can be defended base on experience of years of service in the field appointed I still can't fathom why he chose someone as such before you'll criticized me know that no any sane administration in the whole world has ever made this dumb move I stand to be corrected
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:

I'm a youth too and I'm not hating.
But except if she has recorded of Governance (SUG and the likes) in her Undergraduate days, she is not qualified. She is best suitable as an apprentist in a large community leadership.

Na wa oO! cheesy grin
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by eikechukwu8(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2019
okay

Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by SocialJustice: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
I'm a youth too and I'm not hating. But except if she has recorded of Governance (SUG and the likes) in her Undergraduate days, she is not qualified. She is best suitable as an apprentist in a large community leadership.
According to what law? Stop hating jare.

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Ufedolove: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Those other commissioners with qualifications and job experience, who them epp?

Therefore, we should keep deploying unqualified people to the government.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Obioramichael(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2019
what idea!!! what nonsense experience?
Old people take up our position, we complain that the slogan 'Youths are leaders of tomorrow is a big time scam'
Now a youth has been privilaged to have a taste of it and my fellow youths are complaing that she does not have any experience..Bikonu Ndi be anyi emere anyi ihe nka eme?
Those that have the idea/experience didn't they gain it from somewhere?... You guys showed let her be ... as time goes on she would get to understand and gather enough experience.... Finally, those people that have.been there since time immemorial whom we believe have enough experience please what have they been able to offer you?....

2 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
I'm a youth too and I'm not hating. But except if she has recorded of Governance (SUG and the likes) in her Undergraduate days, she is not qualified. She is best suitable as an apprentist in a large community leadership.
The leaders with years of governance what have they done!?
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Ufedolove: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Umsel5195:
don't give a damn if you quote me but truth be
told I kept wondering why someone that didn't even finish her nysc I thought the proposed position was giving to people who have something to show on the table who if chosen can be defended base on experience of years of service in the field appointed I still can't fathom why he chose someone as such before you'll criticized me know that no any sane administration in the whole world has ever made this dumb move I stand to be corrected

Don't be afraid to err your view, for you are so on point.
Personally, I find this move appalling

2 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by rolams(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Appointed not Elected. No work experience no ability test. Only time will tell!
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2019
It's so unfortunate that only the youths are complaining about this appointment. Experience this experience that..bla bla bla.

The greatest administrator and leader in the past 50 years; Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore had little or no experience before he became president and went ahead to transform his country. He said that one of his toughest decisions as a president was employing capable hands. He said that employing people with multiple degrees and experience is very good. But he would rather employ an inexperienced young man with character before thinking about an experienced Harvard graduate with dubious character.

In the same vein, Warren Buffett said he looks out for 3 factors in a guy before he employs: experience (skill), passion and character. But he will first chose character over the first 2.

Some people here even said the young appointee would have at least had an sug experience. I've never seen any former sug executive that's not as bad or even worst than our current politicians.

Experience and passion is good. But character should be the watchword here.

Character is the only thing lacking in Nigeria leadership. And that's why we are where we are today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Commissioner KOLO? OK!
Please don't change your handle yet like Igbokkwe before they ask you to lead workers to pack gutters.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by McTobe(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2019
There must be something special about her
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by DTaj: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2019
dollarsplenty:
Congrats to her! But this life sha, while some qualified die hard APC members that risked their lives, reputations and political ambition were left out, this daughter of APC chieftain got the appointment without any challenge. The same way the son of Prof. Isaac Adewole (immediate ex Minister of Health) was nominated for commissioner in Osun state. Are they the only not too young to be nominated?

Stop lying without shame in public! Joana Kolo is NOT a daughter of any APC chieftain.

How is it so easy for idiots like you to just write outright lies like this on a public forum? Did you want to impress nincompoops like you, who do not follow the media?

Joana is a popular student activist, women mobilizer, and environmentalist, from when she was a student at Kwara State University, KWASU, Malete.

Wish her well, enjoin her to represent her generation excellently, and not stupidly (and falsely) claim that she was a daughter of any APC chieftain (which she is NOT)!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
they Dia, even a former governor appointed as minister confesed he dosent knows his job as a minister. She's gonna do just fine like others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by cenaman(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2019
razy75:
This early morning. Receive sense in Jesus Mighty Name
embarassed wetin i do?
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2019
Congratulations to her, just wondering how she was selected o, and what the governor saw in her that made him to nominate her as a commissioner, surely she will be supervising people like her parents when she's eventually confirmed and it won't be that easy, but God on her side, she will succeed.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Starz825(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
Which SUG...KWASU no even get....for sure I don't know on what basis she was picked but I think she is fortunate as they are a few first class graduates from ilorin and some other aspect of kwara.....
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2019
cenaman:
:- wetin i do?
hahahahah, maybe he dreamt of you.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by uthlaw: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2019
datola:
A young lady with zero work experience appointed commissioner. Hmmm...

I hope she has something to offer and not just academic performance or political stunt by the Kwara APC.

Meanwhile for the sake of JAMB's UME candidates, it is 'rounds off' and not 'rounds up'.
what did we gain from the ones with experience!

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
that's a fat lie and who told you for one to succeed in politics, he or she must pass through school politics.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2019
datola:
A young lady with zero work experience appointed commissioner. Hmmm...

I hope she has something to offer and not just academic performance or political stunt by the Kwara APC.

Meanwhile for the sake of JAMB's UME candidates, it is 'rounds off' and not 'rounds up'.
She will learn on the job, no cause for alarm.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2019
razy75:
This early morning. Receive sense in Jesus Mighty Name
Amen.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Waoooh Congrats Dear.
You started early and you will end well by God's grace.
Read my signature

Who told you there's no job? There are problems out there looking for solutions. Those are jobs!!!
Good Morning FAM. Thank God it's Friday
Amen o, that's good of you, not like the other person that said she's not qualified if she didn't do school politics.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Those other commissioners with qualifications and job experience, who them epp?
I wonder o.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Others collect cert at POP ground, she collects in Oga's office

hahahahah, that's divine promotion
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2019
johnmattew:
I'm with u ...people in their mid 30s should be appointed as commissioners,not 20s.....anyways, congressman, Alexandra ocasio Cortez is just 29 and she's one of the most active American senators
I disagree with you.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2019
modelmike7:
Some of una for dis Nairaland no dey type wit una brain.
lolz.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2019
CioAngels:
Beautiful, may you sour my dear, you will not be intimidated by the vampires, may you not be used for their selfish purposes. In good health you preside over your duties diligently and to the best your knowledge for the good of your country, state. local government and your town. Amen.
I got your point, amen o, that's a good one from you, God bless you.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2019
johnmattew:
I didn't collect my cert at pop venue... beside,who told u she collected it at ogas office?....she could be there for photoshoot
hahahahah, but I collect mine at the pop venue, so you were also given VIP treatment.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by johnmattew: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2019
mechanics:
hahahahah, but I collect mine at the pop venue, so you were also given VIP treatment.
no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / History Of The Nigerian National Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.