Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,796 members, 7,921,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Which Coontry Can I Travel To With 600k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Coontry Can I Travel To With 600k (709 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / How do i Travel To China,what it takes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Coontry Can I Travel To With 600k by edwardjosh: 2:19am On Oct 04, 2019
hello everyone i have just 600k in my account and im looking for a nice country to move to and start a new life/business , im into music production and im a professional plumber / ac technician i have work in dubai before so im not planing going there because life is too hard there plus hash weather so if anyone could suggest a nice place for me i would really appreciate it so much , please no insult just a idea i need please
Re: Which Coontry Can I Travel To With 600k by cenaman(m): 4:16am On Oct 04, 2019
NIGERIA, the best country you can travel to.
Re: Which Coontry Can I Travel To With 600k by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Wakanda

You better stay home. Find something do. Naija Don cast overseas

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Scores Burnt Beyond Recognition As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Lokoja / Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed / US Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.