Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! (1124 Views)

Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by kennyman20(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2010
Guys,u dont av 2 feel bad weneva u see ur ex with someone else,just try ur possible means 2 get her phone no back eventhough u av deleted it & txt dis shocking msg 2 her & see d way she'll feels,but d deal is dat u must av get down on her b4 doing dis or else u're on ur own."I neva get jealous when i see my ex with someone else,my parents av always taught me 2 give my used toy 2 d less fortunate"
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by Agluvs9ja(f): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2010
All these primary skool children self!. . . (quietly withdraws from thread with a sigh).
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2010
kennyman20:

Guys,u dont av 2 feel bad weneva u see your ex with someone else,just try your possible means 2 get her phone no back eventhough u av deleted it & txt dis shocking msg 2 her & see d way she'll feels,but d deal is dat u must av get down on her b4 doing dis or else u're on your own[b]."I neva get jealous when i see my ex with someone else,my parents av always taught me 2 give my used toy 2 d less fortunate"[/b]

Agluvs9ja:

All these primary skool children self!. . . (quietly withdraws from thread with a sigh).
Oh do I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee nairaland grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by Coolabbie: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2010
*hisses*
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by Yorisb: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
Nonsense
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by uniklarus(f): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
Uhn! U must av written such text msg out of jealousy.Why don't u allow the sleeping dog to lie? Jeez !ladies deserve 2 be respected.Even,if u don't see them as sisters,U still dnt av d audacity 2 relegate them 2 such extent.They are our future mothers u knw.If u desire 2 av one 2 settle down with, learn 2 respect ladies.Pls, dnt see them as object of ridicule.
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by banito1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2010
Guy grow up and enjoy your new relationship instead of killing urself trying to make ur ex feel bad.
kennyman20:

Guys,u dont av 2 feel bad weneva u see your ex with someone else,just try your possible means 2 get her phone no back eventhough u av deleted it & txt dis shocking msg 2 her & see d way she'll feels,but d deal is dat u must av get down on her b4 doing dis or else u're on your own."I neva get jealous when i see my ex with someone else,my parents av always taught me 2 give my used toy 2 d less fortunate"
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by googles: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2010
MRDK grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by Omolola1(f): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2010
Rubbish
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by 190: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
all these mad men on the loose sef!!
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by livedit(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
I'm confused. Why would you to get your "ex" phone number again? That's what makes them an "ex". They are no longer apart of your life. If you are still trying to pull thier number or trying to make them jealous. Then you are not over them and they STILL have the upper hand. So the best revenge is forget about their phone number, forget who their with and what they are doing. What he/she is doing is none of your business and should not matter to you. That is, if you are fully moved on with your life. Life is too short as it is. Move on with your life and leave the past the past.
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by biola44: 3:32am On Nov 05, 2010
u're jealous!
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by Wislet(f): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2010
uniklarus:

Uhn! U must av written such text msg out of jealousy.Why don't u allow the sleeping dog to lie? Jeez !ladies deserve 2 be respected.Even,if u don't see them as sisters,U still dnt av d audacity 2 relegate them 2 such extent.They are our future mothers u knw.If u desire 2 av one 2 settle down with, learn 2 respect ladies.Pls, dnt see them as object of ridicule.
Tell him. Guess he jumped his elementary school's fence & entered de nearest cyber cafe to type this.
190:

all these mad men on the loose sef!!
I tire.
biola44:

u're jealous!
simple! I'm guessing he's also the 'kiss & tell' type.
.banito:

Guy grow up and enjoy your new relationship instead of killing urself trying to make your ex feel bad.
he's just tellin her he hasn't gotten over her. So who's havin de last laugh?
Re: Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! by Mygoldie(f): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
@Poster are you for real shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

His Female Friends / I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started / I Have Just Been Jilted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.