Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,603 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help (490 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Offpoint: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2019
In my years of being an active member, I've witnessed a lot of disturbed fellas on nairaland, but I've never come across any like these Two.

Amaratashà and The Barbecue guy.. MannaGrilĺ or whatever the monicker is.

They seriously need help, especially the BBGrill dude.
Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2019
I get the chick but what's wrong with the bbq guy or you living by your moniker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Offpoint: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:
I get the chick but what's wrong with the bbq guy or you living by your moniker undecided
EVERYTHING
Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Offpoint:

EVERYTHING

You don't share political views

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by iPrevail(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Just two? You ain't counting properly
Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Robnectar(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2019
cry

that BBQguy especially mehn, jeeeeeez niggah is so annoying

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Offpoint: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:

You don't share political views
Naa, this is not politically related thread.
It's more of a personal observation
Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2019
Offpoint:

You bring your personal to nl shocked

I think you fancy the girl and you're using the guy like dust to cover your intentions wink

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2019
This thread is the reason why sex in the morning is good for you. Poor op just wake up vex and cum take it out on Nairalanders grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Rajman45(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2019
What about u.... It seems like u really need serious help more than them.
Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Offpoint:

U ar off point, The bbq guy is a loyal supporter of the president...he hasn’t done anything wrong, but it seems wrong cos many of us are against this government and we expect everyone to be on the same boat and that’s not possible..Festus kiyamo and lai mohammed can’t be on that boat, so many other Nigerians gaining from this government can be on that boat....some pple just have this strict principle “never insult or go against your leaders, no matter what the situation
Perhaps the bbq guy is that kinda fellow...

go and read some of his comments else where he sometimes makes some sense here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Rajman45:
What about u.... It seems like u really need serious help more than them.

Wicked, thats what I call a good counter attack

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help by Offpoint1: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U ar off point, The bbq guy is a loyal supporter of the president...he hasn’t done anything wrong, but it seems wrong cos many of us are against this government and we expect everyone to be on the same boat and that’s not possible..Festus kiyamo and lai mohammed can’t be on that boat, so many other Nigerians gaining from this government can be on that boat....some pple just have this strict principle “never insult or go against your leaders, no matter what the situation
Perhaps the bbq guy is that kinda fellow...

go and read some of his comments else where he sometimes makes some sense here and there.
I guess I was wrong mentioning only 2 monickers...

Like I give a bleep about any political party or politician.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About It? / Marriage Are For Virgins. / How Do I Stop This ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.