Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes (24395 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Dealing With The Ex-wife / What Is The Ruling On Buying And Selling Bitcoin? / Islamic Rulings On Birth Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Malamissah(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Kingharzyz post=82825835]Y'all should stop pushing this kind of unnecessary stuffs on front page, there are lots pressing issues that need our attention, don't scare people away from Islam, the other day it was dice or ludo matters." Child marriage, extremism " these topics deserve more attention.

Don't scare people away from Islam, this platform should be used to promote Islam, stop all the Haram Haram Haram topics, people will find out themselves when they practice the religion, this is haram that is haram, these scares people away... If the holy prophet (Saw) was this hard and knotty during is time I doubt if the companion would accept the religion. Let's be guided pls.

There are lots of our brothers and sisters leaving us simply because most alfas makes everything looks so difficult which is not. Let's promote isslam and not scare people away...
Eejooor.

Thanks my brother..I don't know why our brothers teach these days..the world as it is now needs more about peace and unity among the muslims and even any other religion at large,but u will see muslim brothers condemning fellow muslims..this is bad,that is not good...for crying out loud let's stop all these

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Exc2000: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2019
IamBlanco:

do you know you are committing apostasy?

how is this renoucement of my islamic belief? so Abu hayham quited by op is supreme to words of Allah as contained in the Quran
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by IceColdVeins(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2019
Just disregard the lunatic, I even thought he was of sound intellects and sufficient mental feasibility to rub minds with until I saw his quotes about shekarau and the way he has been exhibiting psychosis by drawing lines on people's quotes in every thread from his profile. Imagine he said yoruba muslims are semi-khafiruns, The way his people practise islam is an eye-soar, is it the way a non-christian was once matcheted in Abj for eating publicly during Ramadan out of their numerous violent ways. They practise shii instead of islam, The day I was opportuned to observe Eidl Kabbir in Delta, I found myself in their midst cos most muslims there are the abokis, immediately after the two mandatory Rakats, see the way all of them abo*kis jumped on their bikes and zoomed off, leaving just a few ppl (mainly yorubas) behind to listen to the main sermon which carries half the ladha for Eid. So who are the Khafirs now, b*tch a$$ nigga?
Exc2000:

abeg take your drugs.. and call your nurses when needed

P.S; Abu hamrayha isnt Muhammed saw, so following his teaching is actually blasphamy

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by AZEEZABUBAKARR: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

how is this renoucement of my islamic belief? so Abu hayham quited by op is supreme to words of Allah as contained in the Quran
[/s]
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by olamkas: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2019
Charleys:
What does Allah really want?

I really don't know why you people keep hating. Just imagine the number of likes the question above got. You flood the page just to express your hate instead of learning about Islam. Thank God you got beautiful answers to the question. Islam is beautiful. May Allah bless the respondents.
Islam; the fastest growing religion in the world despite hates around the globe. google it to confirm
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by hab1234: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:

just show me one single verse of the Quran that substantiate Hadith as a part of Islamic doctorine or pillar of islam
“And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it)”
[al-Hashr 59:7].
Quran is the word of Allah , which you know, but the hadith is doings and sayings of the prophet . His approval and disapproval, its only in hadith that we all know what the prophet gave us or or what he forbade us.

The Quran ordered us to observe salat but did not tell us subhi should be two rakkahs and the likes, the prophet explained that through his sunnah transmitted via hadith.
Hadiths cannot be separated from the Quran for you to be a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by hab1234: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2019
olamkas:

I really don't know why you people keep hating. Just imagine the number of likes the question above got. You flood the page just to express your hate instead of learning about Islam. Thank God you got beautiful answers to the question. Islam is beautiful. May Allah bless the respondents.
Islam; the fastest growing religion in the world despite hates around the globe. google it to confirm

I know why the get aroused by Islamic posts . Topic for Muslims, they will jump in and start spewing gibberish
they are unsecured .islamophobia
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by koolaid87: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls I want to remove the creed.

I don't believe in Allah nor in his messenger, Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Sterope(f): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2019
He did not create the Shite sect. He was not a Syrian either. Ali was from the same tribe and family as the Prophet. Muhammad (SAW) had issues with Ali, he would have said something. Sunnis give him as much respect as they give the other caliphs.

Exc2000:

No am bassicaly saying Allah never ordained him, or gave him any instructions so why did he form shiite sect after the death pof Mohammed SAW and created doctorine clashing muslim brothers umah suni and shiite for centuries after
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by TheExecutioner: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2019
The research on Hadiths has already been done by people like Al Bukhari many centuries ago and they were obtained directly from the mouths of Muhammad's Sahabas (his companions)
Al Nawawhi isn't even ranked as highly as Bukhari or Muslim, because both Bukhari and Muslim only contain authentic (Sahih) hadiths.

IceColdVeins:
Salam Aleikun,
You obviously missed out on the part where I mentioned the 'six articles of faith' is Prophet Muhammad not part of? Look I finished Quran more than twice and learnt the important Hadiths from Al-Nawwawih's collection. I never saw any teaching where its written to raze the homes of muslims praying there. You may say my Deen isn't strong but exc2000 has said it all...Neighbours and passersby even reported hadiths, therefore one still needs more research to do on the analysis of every Hadith stumbled upon, thereby, giving less fvcks about hadiths questioning the morals of the religion.
Once again Salam Aleikun and I say Astaghfirullah for any shortcomings on this one.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by TheExecutioner: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2019
[img]https://images./1QaDqylIhWJOhlHswhANyQ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1fswie5TNTogs6dfPtvcT7.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3zemKGNnIAbz1yhxngcsYD.jpg[/img]

Exc2000:

just show me one single verse of the Quran that substantiate Hadith as a part of Islamic doctorine or pillar of islam
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by akinsmail51: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Venddetta:
There is a law for everything in Islam. I'm sure on careful search, one can even find Islamic rulings on drinking water at mealtime.

As you can't operate your electrical gadgets without prior knowledge and observance of certain etiquette. Our lives as Muslims revolve around following the guidance from our Lord, the one who created us, nourish us and sustain us.

Yes, there is. Islam is a way of life, it defines the complete code of life. There are lots of etiquette one has to observe as Muslims, manners of eating, drinking, walking, sleeping, talking, looking, even how to relate with your legal wife on bed, Islam caters for it all.

These are ways of preserving our lives as Muslims and to ensure that we are always rewarded for all our activities and actions. There are joy, virtues and satisfaction that we derive from observing all these etiquette which can only be experienced by a practicing Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by akinsmail51: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Malamissah post=82828268][/quote]Did you read the post at all?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by uthlaw: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2019
koolaid87:
If Allah is indeed merciful then why this don't don't don't don't don't

Wetin happen now?

I still don't believe that people truly convert to Islam

Cos this way of life fear me.

Someone even say beating your wife is permitted

Ok oo

you don't need to believe,you know the Religion is not business oriented
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Akube/Okirika In The Days Of Prophet, Which Market Dey Sell That One??

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by cdqyehyeh(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Extremist won't make things easy for people. Pls will u all stop making Islam inconvenient for people, thats how I saw some that said using your picture as dp is haram.
Buying okrika is wrong with some fact, bt you can buy car, phones, gadget with same fact. Pls pls pls don't spoil islam for us. Am pleading

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Charleys:
What does Allah really want?

There are some things that Allah left and not takes about. Not because he his forgetful but as a mercy.
The resolute us more from, the sunnah of the prophet, companions or scholars
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Khaleell001(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Venddetta:
There is a law for everything in Islam. I'm sure on careful search, one can even find Islamic rulings on drinking water at mealtime.

Not rulings per se, but guidelines on how best one should lead their life.

So would you like to become a Muslim?
The religion or way of life of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon them all).
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Khaleell001(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
ornicus:

So used clothing from believers is pure?

So how does one go about purifying kafirun cars from the west? Or brand new kafirun tvs from Korea and Japan?

What is specific as a religious symbol of other faith is forbidden, but on a general scale everything is permissible except that which is mentioned as impermissible in the Quran and Prophetic narrations.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Khaleell001(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yahweh and Allah are really in a tussle for human souls. They want human worship badly, but unfortunately, Yahweh and Allah are currently languishing in their spiritual cage.

Another cinfused idiot!

If you have any queries ask, if not, go bang your ignorant filled brain on a nuclear reactor.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Khaleell001(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
achymmania:
These people are confused walahi. What now happens to those buying tokunbo cars and Chinese phones that are of inferior quality. Nonsense.

You are the confused one here.
Why not ask to clear your doubts.
In Islam, everything is layed bare no hidden agenda.

Just like you have regulatory agencies that advocate quality assurance so also those Islām advocate for such and regulate what we Muslims use or consume.
So what is bad in this?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by true2god: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
The research on Hadiths has already been done by people like Al Bukhari many centuries ago and they were obtained directly from the mouths of Muhammad's Sahabas (his companions)
Al Nawawhi isn't even ranked as highly as Bukhari or Muslim, because both Bukhari and Muslim only contain authentic (Sahih) hadiths.
The bolded is a lie; Imam Bukhari did not meet any of the sahabas. Sahih Bukhari was compiled about 250-300 years after the death of the Islamic prophet. Do you want to tell us that any of the sahabas lives for more than 200 years?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Khaleell001(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
thesicilian:

Imagine!
What an overwhelming level of control

It is not control but regulation.

Why do you have SON,NAFDAC,CBN ,NERC and all other government regulatory agencies without calling it control.
Because you know these agencies serve as valve for any excessive or harmful thing that may get to you.
But when it comes to bad mouthing Islam you closed brain snaps open and you start pouring all the adverb and invectives you know on Islām.

Be objective and ask questions and you will be answered God willing.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by idesylvester(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Religion has always been our problem. No one can even obey the 10 commandments completely talkless of all these bogus Islamic law... if I take a look at all this Islamic laws and holiness claims, I always ask myself why the Islamic part is full of war and unrest?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by Mommyeve: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dont you ever think of a lawless society were there are no scheduled laws to be followed? That society will be like an animal kingdom. Islam has beautiful rulings to be followed for a sane society.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Rosarie:
Hypocrites
Better hypocrites ooo, a religion saddled with fear and apprehension of other people of other religions, imagine total prohibition of other religious practices in the seat of Islam, Saudi Arabia.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by donprinyo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dumbshits, continue ur hypocrisy. Very soon u tell me abt Allahs decision on using of western technology
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by iamgenius(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
IamBlanco:

but mohammed never heard from allah, not even once.
Really bro? Back it up with proof na.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by iamgenius(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
OtemAtum:
Yahweh and Allah are really in a tussle for human souls. They want human worship badly, but unfortunately, Yahweh and Allah are currently languishing in their spiritual cage.
Ranting like always. SMH
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by FactualSpeech: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
IceColdVeins:
bro You typed out my mind
Imagine I was in the mosque for solatul-subhi one day when the imam quoted an Hadith that the prophet Muhammad (SAW) once asked the kids in his neighbourhood to gather sticks and burn down the houses of muslim men observing solats in their homes,......I was like wtf, nigga you sure about that? I mean who da hell reported this hadiths? where the hell is it in the Holy Quran?
Now the thing is, lets just practise this lovely religion in the most peaceful way as possible strictly in line with the Holy Quranic policies while we give less Fvcks about all these freaking reports. Last last, Its the five pillars of Islam, the six articles of faith and sound moral decisions na hin go determine righteousness, not all these teachings by fanatics painting Islam black.
Kingharziz

i guess the imam is ignorant of the exact thing the prophet said. For emphasis sake and illustration of how bad it is for a muslim male to pray at home, he said

"I would have ordered that the call to prayer be given, then I would have told a man to lead the people in prayer, then I would have gone from behind and burned the houses of men who did not attend the (congregational) prayer down around them".

That never happened, he did not do it neither did he order anyone to, its just to show how much Allah dislike such act and how important it is to pray in the mosque in congregation.

there are lots of hadith that emphasizes the importance and reward of praying in the mosque in congregation, this particular hadith is like a warning against dropping such rewarding act. You can google search the hadith yourself, thats the importance of knowledge of the deen.

You can read this for better understanding

https://abuaminaelias.com/did-the-prophet-burn-down-peoples-houses-for-missing-the-prayer/

...and Allah knows best

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by MicroBox: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Islam is truly a pretty religion..
It does never support fullish risk...
Kudo to the OP
Re: Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes by FactualSpeech: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kingharzyz:
Y'all should stop pushing this kind of unnecessary stuffs on front page, there are lots pressing issues that need our attention, don't scare people away from Islam, the other day it was dice or ludo matters." Child marriage, extremism " these topics deserve more attention.

Don't scare people away from Islam, this platform should be used to promote Islam, stop all the Haram Haram Haram topics, people will find out themselves when they practice the religion, this is haram that is haram, these scares people away... If the holy prophet (Saw) was this hard and knotty during is time I doubt if the companion would accept the religion. Let's be guided pls.

There are lots of our brothers and sisters leaving us simply because most alfas makes everything looks so difficult which is not. Let's promote isslam and not scare people away...
Eejooor.

I think everyone cannot be preaching the same thing just like not everyone will teach english, maths or geography. Some will specialize on certain things and i think if we read this post objectively, there is nothing extremism about it rather if focuses on importance of being sincere in all trade.

[/b]If it is being sold without being sorted or finding out what a consignment contains, it is not permissible to buy it, because that comes under the heading of ambiguity, which is forbidden because of the report narrated by Muslim (1513) from Abu Hurayrah who said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) forbade transactions involving ambiguity.[b]

That part particularly states clearly the need to open in all trade, to know the exact thing you are buying and not pay for a certain thing and get something else when the pack is opened, a no testing kind of. Islam is a whole way of life and encompasses all spheres of life including being fair to each other in trade. What happen if i take the pack home and realize its not what i bargained for that is packed.
The other part of the post says if you have seen the goods and you are satisfied with it even if it is okrika you can buy it.

Thats why Allah said in Surat-Al-Mutaffifin, Allah revealed:

وَيْلٌ لِّلْمُطَفِّفِينَ

(Woe to Al-Mutaffifin.) After this, they began to give good measure.'' The meaning of the word Tatfif here is to be stingy with measurement and weight, either by increasing it if it is due from the others, or decreasing it if it is a debt.

...and Allah knows best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, What Does Ramadan Kareem Mean? / Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan / Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.