Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,351 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

(REVEALED) How Faith Academy Pupil, David Emekeme, Was Beaten To Pulp By Teacher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (REVEALED) How Faith Academy Pupil, David Emekeme, Was Beaten To Pulp By Teacher (565 Views)

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(REVEALED) How Faith Academy Pupil, David Emekeme, Was Beaten To Pulp By Teacher by Francis1976: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2019
OTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA - Information at the disposal of THE NEWS ACCELERATOR NETWORK, indicates that a Senior Secondary School 2 pupil of Faith Academy, Ota, Ogun State, David Emekeme, has been allegedly beaten to pulp by a Computer Science teacher of the school, Voke Voma.

It was gathered that Voke Voma, who also doubles as the school chaplain, had allegedly beaten David Emekeme for slowly walking in the chapel.

THE NEWS ACCELERATOR NETWORK further learnt that David Emekeme, who was beaten with a belt by the teacher, had fallen unconscious and was subsequently rushed to hospital, where David Emekeme, had spent three days before he regained consciousness.

Love Onos, the sister to David Emekeme, while reacting to the development on her Instagram page said, “This is child abuse… a teacher at the Faith Academy flogged my brother then hit him in his chest; he collapsed and was rushed to hospital and was unconscious for three days.

"At this point, what my brother did or did not do is not valid; no man has the right to treat someone else’s child like that, not to talk of the fact that the child is placed under their custody with so much trust.

“On top of that, I called the principal and he lied to me that my brother was not in hospital and that he was fine, not until my parents got to Ota and found him in hospital.

"I am a mother of two and know the value of children, plus, we have videos of pupils testifying to this teacher hitting and slapping them all the time; we chose not to put the video out to protect the interest of these kids. So, guys, please help me re-post, let’s get justice for David.”

OTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA - Information at the disposal of THE NEWS ACCELERATOR NETWORK, indicates that a Senior Secondary School 2 pupil of Faith Academy, Ota, Ogun State, David Emekeme, has been allegedly beaten to pulp by a Computer Science teacher of the school, Voke Voma.

It was gathered that Voke Voma, who also doubles as the school chaplain, had allegedly beaten David Emekeme for slowly walking in the chapel.

THE NEWS ACCELERATOR NETWORK further learnt that David Emekeme, who was beaten with a belt by the teacher, had fallen unconscious and was subsequently rushed to hospital, where David Emekeme, had spent three days before he regained consciousness.

Love Onos, the sister to David Emekeme, while reacting to the development on her Instagram page said, “This is child abuse… a teacher at the Faith Academy flogged my brother then hit him in his chest; he collapsed and was rushed to hospital and was unconscious for three days.

"At this point, what my brother did or did not do is not valid; no man has the right to treat someone else’s child like that, not to talk of the fact that the child is placed under their custody with so much trust.

“On top of that, I called the principal and he lied to me that my brother was not in hospital and that he was fine, not until my parents got to Ota and found him in hospital.

"I am a mother of two and know the value of children, plus, we have videos of pupils testifying to this teacher hitting and slapping them all the time; we chose not to put the video out to protect the interest of these kids. So, guys, please help me re-post, let’s get justice for David.”

For events coverage, breaking news and advert placement, contact us today @thenewsaccelerator@gmail.com or call our hotlines on +2348033599492, +2348022717838.

Copyright THE NEWS ACCELERATOR.

All rights reserved. This material and any other material on THE NEWS ACCELERATOR NETWORK should not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from the Editor-In-Chief.
Re: (REVEALED) How Faith Academy Pupil, David Emekeme, Was Beaten To Pulp By Teacher by NoRetreat(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2019
It is well. You want us to rebroadcast the individual and infringe Copyright Law.

(1) (Reply)

Can EFCC Arrest A Military Man?? / ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mom, Set To Be Buried [Photo] / Nigerian Businessman Laments After Robbers Invaded His Home And Office Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.