Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB (21604 Views)

IPOB Members Attack Hausa Community (Graphic pictures) / You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ / One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Sunday40: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
everything they will say baba, which one be IPOB,baba is there for Nigeria no IPOB,is that one is country, let them provided their own president there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by 9jaSteelKing7: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ndigbo must understand that nothing good comes cheap. The SA assault is a necessary part of the story & my instinct tells me that the much awaited Republic of Biafra is only a few months to manifesting legitimately. Don't 4get that the pains of childbirth was multiplied minutes before delivery. Suddenly; the sun will rise...
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Godsonjoe: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:

oya come and collect it lol
It's not in the hand of any man, but in the hand of ChukwuOkike Abiama. When the right time comes, even the grave cannot hold Christ from risen.. Hope you gat na point
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Godsonjoe: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Exc2000: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Godsonjoe:
It's not in the hand of any man, but in the hand of ChukwuOkike Abiama. When the right time comes, even the grave cannot hold Christ from risen.. Hope you gat na point

Goodluck in collecting it from chukudi abami... but abeg make una leave us out of your issue with chukudi abam

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Goodluck in collecting it from chukudi abami... but abeg make una leave us out of your issue with chukudi abam
[/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Yusman316(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

The real hypocrisy is with you Nigerians. How many of you spoke out when unarmed IPOB are shot and killed for exercising their constitutional right to protest freely?

How many of you people spoke against the torture of unarmed IPOB and being made to lay down in muddy water?

How many of you questioned why unarmed IPOB who killed nobody was declared a terrorist group but the armed herdsmen who kill thousands of Nigerians every year are honoured with Ruga?

Ekweremadu gets pushed around in Germany and Nigerians suddenly find their voice?

Nigerians like to pick and choose which injustice that suites them to highlight and discard the one that doesnt suit them

Below is a picture of British prime minister, Boris Johnson, being stoned and pelted by British people. Heavens did not fall.

The problem with u people is u like changing narratives to suit ur views. ipob was designated a terrorist group because of the dangerous unconstitutional agenda of secession they were pushing. The hate speech Nnamdi Kanu started propagating. Went as far as claiming he has his own secret service, saying he will bring the President's head on a platter. His utterances spurred his followers to start blocking federal highway along eastern Nigeria, removing travelers from vehicles once they are identified as northerners. Resulting in some deaths. Which made the government to act by deploying the military. The minute u people were overpowered, u started claiming u are peaceful protesters. This whole thing is about Buhari been President. If not, OBJ was there for 8 years u didn't agitate for biafra, GEJ was also there for 6 years u didn't agitate for biafra. The minute Buhari came in the biafra agitation started. U can try to change the narrative all u want, just know some are not blind to the actual facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Titto93(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Basher8583:

You mean that tiny mud ridden land locked area you call South East?
Just mind ur business, OK?
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Commentor: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yusman316:

The problem with u people is u like changing narratives to suit ur views. ipob was designated a terrorist group because of the dangerous unconstitutional agenda of secession they were pushing. The hate speech Nnamdi Kanu started propagating. Went as far as claiming he has his own secret service, saying he will bring the President's head on a platter. His utterances spurred his followers to start blocking federal highway along eastern Nigeria, removing travelers from vehicles once they are identified as northerners. Resulting in some deaths. Which made the government to act by deploying the military. The minute u people were overpowered, u started claiming u are peaceful protesters. This whole thing is about Buhari been President. If not, OBJ was there for 8 years u didn't agitate for biafra, GEJ was also there for 6 years u didn't agitate for biafra. The minute Buhari came in the biafra agitation started. U can try to change the narrative all u want, just know some are not blind to the actual facts

In addition, they stated they were going to boycott the 2019 election but once they saw Peter Obi on the ballot, they thought they had an opportunity and they even called their Dilector all kind of names.

Funny thing is that they lost woefully.

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

In addition, they stated they were going to boycott the 2019 election but once they saw Peter Obi on the ballot, they thought they had an opportunity and they even called their Dilector all kind of names.

Funny thing is that they lost woefully.

grin
[/s]
welcome to my world cool
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Commentor: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
AdoIfHitlerr:
[/s]
[s]welcome to my world
cool

You have no world.

You are just an another cricket jumping from one topic to another.
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You have no world.

You are just an another cricket jumping from one topic to another.
[/s]
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Jackonsy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
That's the glimpse of ice berg

Watch that 2003 movie called 'tears of the sun'

After then I concluded Nigeria was cursed by blood of innocent biafrans they wasted

Raped our sisters
Scraped out breast of nursing mothers
Killed harmless citizens
Mass manslaughter
Child killings

And so on

Since then

Things get more harder for Nigeria and Africans as a whole for keeping mute

African at large will never know no progress until they call back what they did to biafrans and confess to them

But if they are quiet trust me next Nigerian. President will be worse than the current president in terms of economy

Nigeria is doomed to see no success
Africa will feel it more hot
Britain will take part in the conspiracy

I am beginning to love the way ipob are going about their peaceful protest and counting loses of brethrens but haven't retaliated against any government

All hail biafrans
I am born biafran
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by gidgiddy: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yusman316:

The problem with u people is u like changing narratives to suit ur views. ipob was designated a terrorist group because of the dangerous unconstitutional agenda of secession they were pushing.

IPOB were pushing for referendum. Referendum is recognised all over the world as a democratic means of allowing people choose where they want to belong. The UK used referendum in 2016. Former vice President Atiku became a Nigerian by referendum in 1961.

The hate speech Nnamdi Kanu started propagating. Went as far as claiming he has his own secret service, saying he will bring the President's head on a platter.

It is not possible for a person, or group, to become just by talking alone. Terrorism must be an action. So no matter what Nnamdi Kanu says, if all he did was talk, he cannot be a terrorist.

His utterances spurred his followers to start blocking federal highway along eastern Nigeria, removing travelers from vehicles once they are identified as northerners.

You dont know what your talking about. There is no time IPOB touched any Northerner. There was a video that once circulated that IPOB members were looking for Northerners on buses in the East but it was never actually proved it was IPOB, and more importantly, the people looking for Northerners on buses never found any. If IPOB wanted to attack Northerners in the East, it would be easy. IPOB already knows their community and where they live.

[/quote]Resulting in some deaths. Which made the government to act by deploying the military. The minute u people were overpowered, u started claiming u are peaceful protesters. This whole thing is about Buhari been President. If not, OBJ was there for 8 years u didn't agitate for biafra, GEJ was also there for 6 years u didn't agitate for biafra. The minute Buhari came in the biafra agitation started. U can try to change the narrative all u want, just know some are not blind to the actual facts

IPOB has never been armed and has never killed anybody. America, the EU and the international community have said they are not terrorists.
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by allthingsgood: 5:41am On Oct 05, 2019
ezenwajosh:

You're a kid really...where will I even start explaining to you

Lubbish
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by allthingsgood: 5:42am On Oct 05, 2019
ezenwajosh:

You're a kid really...where will I even start explaining to you

Pls be quiet. U have said nothing
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Maziyk: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2019
The south Africa should take note that we will not forgive and neither forget, we are ipob family worldwide, we will require IG when the time comes
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by asanwafo: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2019
ezenwajosh:

A lot of people has tried to do something but was tanned down...a lot of Igbos has tried things that could change the face of Nigeria but was shut down because the idea came from the wrong part of the entity.

If I tell you how much I lost in electricity generation in Nigeria you won't believe... There are others like me who has actually executed a game changing business that was shut down.

Just yesterday that said there's no money to repair Enugu airport to it will be closed till further notice...but there's money for rail way from Niger republic to north...theres money for kaduna dry port where northerners clear their goods without anybody holding them or seizing them.

Will Yoruba be happy in a Nigeria where calabar sea port is working and they have to come all the way to calabar to clear their good and take it by road through asaba, Benin ore to land to sell?

Some Igbo's senators has raised motion that went down the drain because of majority doesn't support it and majority are northerns

We are telling advanced world we are no longer comfortable in such system....our politicians can't speak because they have been compromised
Sharap! I think Enugu airport had been upgraded to "international" standards during GEJ ?
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2019
asanwafo:
Sharap! I think Enugu airport had been upgraded to "international" standards during GEJ ?

See who am arguing with...pls nairaland is there a way at least before arguing with somebody you can see their face and their age
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by brookz: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
These Igbos are so Dumb.

1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Lonelyloner: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
I've met stronger IPOB supporters with brains here, brains that can argue like matured people and not newbies whose only luck is that Seun hasn't introduced anything to screen out kids here.
Your post actually made no sense nor contributed to the topic
Your purported 'matured brain' couldn't tell you when to use a comma or a full stop.
It's funny you think you're even smarter or older than I am.

Little wonder, the size of your rants— it depicts the size your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi / Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.